Strange Sounds....

So....
This happend to me a couple days ago, I wasn't doing anything special..... But I turn The volume of The Game up, and I started hearing something weird, at first, I thought that The acello rings on The room were doing that sound, but went to another roon with out acello rings, and The sound was there Too, I got a littie bit confused, So, I open another screen on my pc, and The sound stoped.

I open The screen of The Game again, and I heard The sound again, I went to The menu screen of The Game, and still....

I had The idea of turning The volume down on The menu screen, and It stopted, but, every Time I turn The volume of The Game up, I was hearing It.

That thing sounded like if someone recorded The audio of a empty room, but you can still hear The wind and some other stuff in It that make It very strange.....

I'm going to try found that audio on The files of The Game any Time soon, but It would be cool if someone helps me with this..... Yeee...

Comments

• GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited August 2018
    Are you sure it's coming from the game and not some other application open on the background? Or maybe it's coming from your speakers/headphones or maybe the audio files weren't meant to be heard at the amount of volume you're turning your sound device up to. It happens sometimes but I'll try and look for anything matching the description, mate.
  • Kunshu said:

Are you sure it's coming from the game and not some other application open on the background? Or maybe it's coming from your speakers/headphones or maybe the audio files weren't meant to be heard at the amount of volume you're turning your sound device up to. It happens sometimes but I'll try and look for anything matching the description, mate.

Yeah, The sound was from The Game, when I tried to turn only The volume of The Game down, It stopted.

Also, when I closed The Game and opened again, The sound was gone
  • It's a dead Qbee's ghost, oooohhh
  • It was a qbees soul who hated turning the volume up in cc.... like me... maybe it was my useless alt that I lost a month ago... he was angry on you for turning up the volume
  • It just happens sometimes. Nothing is wrong with your local files