Walking Speed and Cars

1. I wish the qbees walk faster? Like it takes really really long walking and trying to mine stuff getting from one end of the realm to the other. Even with the cars, speed is slow; and since cars can’t “jump” over blocks, they’re pretty much useless unless on flat ground

Comments

• Speed deamon 1, 2, 3? I don't think Qbees are that slow tbh.. Only water is hell for them =)
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited July 2018
    Maybe a Speed demon 4? Make qbees walk 18-20% faster?

Only water is hell for them =)

*shudders*

• ExCelsius said:

Maybe a Speed demon 4? Make qbees walk 18-20% faster?

Only water is hell for them =)

*shudders*

Definitely need more speed demons :((
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited July 2018
    Qbees without Speed Demon walk at a speed of 2.5 blocks/second, and the cars go twice that, at 5 blocks/second. Qbees really aren't that slow, and getting a car isn't hard. Anyone can save up 2.5k to buy a Dorkmobile :)

Some games (I'm looking at you, Slime Rancher) spoil us with very fast moving characters, but I prefer it this way. And since the maximum realm size is 100x100, even when walking it takes less than a minute to cross it.
  • I would like momentum for qbees I would like to see qbees run after walking continously for a short period of time. That way we can feel the run vibe and be like a ninja.
  • b3achyb3achy Member

Speed deamon 1, 2, 3? I don't think Qbees are that slow tbh.. Only water is hell for them =)

Mud and snow are pretty slow also.

I wouldn't mind being able to run in game...as the Qbees flail their arms, it'll be like the Friends Phoebe run all the time...LOL.
  • well +1 a short time sprint would help since cars can't jump
  • Chief12 said:

well +1 a short time sprint would help since cars can't jump

@Cheif12 what’a a jump sprint?
  • The cars gona have like a boost but yea but even if dint take that long the cars just slow Txs to the realm builder like if that were more long it would take more time for me thats fun, having to actually going in a really long way whit a car and noting stoping it I can even make a full video only using a car in circles or some sort just my opinion
  • nikkilin said:

Chief12 said:

What I mean is qbees can jump while cars can’t and cars have speed but qbees don’t... so there should be a sprint button which helps qbees run so they don’t have to rely on cars all the time for speed and they don’t stay restricted to flat lands while in fast speed

• Chief12 said:

nikkilin said:

Chief12 said:

What I mean is qbees can jump while cars can’t and cars have speed but qbees don’t... so there should be a sprint button which helps qbees run so they don’t have to rely on cars all the time for speed and they don’t stay restricted to flat lands while in fast speed

Ohhhh haha, i totally agree ;-;
  • Speed deamon 1, 2, 3? I don't think Qbees are that slow tbh.. Only water is hell for them =)

M u d .

M u d .
    Why did you respond like 1 and a half years after

This discussion has been closed.