People love PVP! New !!friendly!! pvp items and wands

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
People love pvp! However we only have wands. So I suggest a few more pvp items:

Close Range
Pew-Pew Flower - Will make a small explosion to other players nearby. You have to be close though!
Steals 2 hearts

Long Range
Zapper - This shoots a small powerful electric shock. Freezes the player for a second or two.
Steals 1 and a half heart

Powerful chargers
Wind 'er Up POW! - This acts just like a wand, however it takes 3 seconds to shoot and takes near all of your hearts. Very powerful yet hard to use!
Steals all hearts!

Placeables
Land Mine -
can be placed by anyone; there will be a new block or option to disable the placing of these.
When a player walks over them, a 1x1 explosion will occur. The landmines can be seen by a slight change in the block they're placed on.
Steals all hearts!

NOTE: All of these besides placeables act like wands. They wave and shoot a certain image. :)

Might add more later!

Comments

• The zapper seems too OP, imagine spamming that thing, keeping the player in place until they die. Perhaps this could be changed to:

Tesla Wand

Takes 1 HP (1 heart) without the Brawny Perk, and 0.5 HP (1/2 heart) with Brawny 2.

No stun, but the shot self corrects any error, and acts like a seeking bolt. Might be hard to code even IF it is considered.

The others are pretty cool, especially the Pew-Pew Flower with it's AOE (Area of Effect).
    Could be used very well in some situations, I believe. A 9x9 area of effect would suit this well, with the player's current block and 1 block in all directions.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    sounds cool but really hard to code but still +1 PS:prepare for lag how just spam shoting it
  • The zapper seems too OP, imagine spamming that thing, keeping the player in place until they die. Perhaps this could be changed to:

Tesla Wand

Takes 1 HP (1 heart) without the Brawny Perk, and 0.5 HP (1/2 heart) with Brawny 2.

No stun, but the shot self corrects any error, and acts like a seeking bolt. Might be hard to code even IF it is considered.

The others are pretty cool, especially the Pew-Pew Flower with it's AOE (Area of Effect).
    Could be used very well in some situations, I believe. A 9x9 area of effect would suit this well, with the player's current block and 1 block in all directions.

What if the Zapper is very, very slow? @DexterTheFox Even the shooting could be slow, as it shoots out you can see it and jump?
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    +1 We could use more pvp items. There just isn't enough pvp mechanics. If the dev team has time, please do work on a few extra pvp items.
  • +1 omg i love your ideas!
  • You could make a landmine already with an accello ring that shoots you into a trickdice i guess