TheKuleKidTheKuleKid Member
edited July 2018 in Off-Topic

Comments

• Do you have a general list of prices for said resources? I will order some if I have viable information to view.
  • Do you have a general list of prices for said resources? I will order some if I have viable information to view.

I’m going of the usual prices of stuff like 10 dirt for 1c, 8 stone for 1c, but I can’t really name all of the prices until I see an order. If the prices I give you when you order are unfair we can negotiate. :)
  • How much for a normal trunks?
  • Could I get 1000 Sulfur and 1000 Mineral Deposits for 2/c? It would be 1000c
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Could I get 1000 Sulfur and 1000 Mineral Deposits for 2/c? It would be 1000c

You making boom powder? :O

A fellow bomb crafter! :D
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

You making boom powder? :O

A fellow bomb crafter! :D
    Yes, im selling mine cheap so I will stock 50 a day but they are gone within 30 minutes lol
  • Bedivere said:

How much for a normal trunks?

10 for 1c
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I can try I’m not sure how long I will take though cause I have never farmed those materials. Since your an expert how long do I have to gather these materials?
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I don’t think I can get 1k of each but ile try to farm as much as I can for 2 days and we will see how much I can get. Is that ok with you?
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2018
    I would like to order a few thousand trunks from you, if that is alright.

Just comment the maximum amount that you are willing to mine, I am willing to go into huge numbers if that is okay with you.

Edit: Order Placed for: 16,000 trunks, if you can (you said you can do big orders).

Edit 2: Can you make some of my order, with a couple thousand Dead Tree Trunks as well? I am fine with normal trunk if those are too much hassle for you, but out of the 16,000 trunks I would at least like 5,000 of them to be Dead Tree Trunks.

If you want, you can make my entire order out of Dead Trunks, I would love if you could do so, as I need a lot of Dead Tree Trunks at the moment. Thank you for handling my order!
  • I would like to order a few thousand trunks from you, if that is alright.

Just comment the maximum amount that you are willing to mine, I am willing to go into huge numbers if that is okay with you.

Currently I’m on another job for two days, but after that I will contact you. Since trunks aren’t hard to mine then I can easily do a couple thousand. Price is 10/1c
  • I would like to order 10k trunks (can be differents kinds of trunks) at 10/1c