Meemews miaow too much!

Nobody else have to switch off their sound because pet cat miaows are too annoying?

It would be sad if they were silent completely, but they make too much noise. Once every minute or two would be more acceptable.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    This is ofc my personal preferences but i too find some pet noises too annoying(like chicks or turkey's).
    It would be great to be able to turn of pet sounds without having all sounds disabled.
  • I've been experimenting with my Black Cat, and they usually only "meow" when you move their current position. Your Qbee moves, and when the cat starts moving as well, it lets out a meow.

Note that the cat never meows DURING it's walking cycle, it only meows once a walk cycle BEGINS. The cat SEEMS to meow DURING the cycle due to the speeds of you and your pet. Pets are faster than Qbees, even with Speed Demon 3, so they catch up pretty quickly with you, which is the point of the pet's existance, to be cute and stand beside you.

So lets say that you are walking in a never ending cycle. The pet catches up to you for a split second and stops, then begins IT'S walk cycle again due to it stopping and then you are still moving, which is where your pet lets out its noise (in this case the noise is a meow).
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    lol I used to have a black cat pet, and I build a lot, (Seeds, blocks, mining farms) every time I move, I had an annoying noise... I sold it because of this, I like the pet, but not the sounds.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Delete the sound file of the said pet.
  • Get a pupkin or spiders and problem solved
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited July 2018
    I have a pump.
    No, Luca. I don't like it, but don't wanna do that.
  • Get a pupkin or spiders and problem solved

Lol they are talking about the Cat, Punpkin and spiders are off topic for this, Besides they are boring

And yet i actually agree they should have settings to turn off the Sounds of Each pets, Specially for chicks, Chicks is good but too annoying
  • Bedivere said:

Get a pupkin or spiders and problem solved

Lol they are talking about the Cat, Punpkin and spiders are off topic for this, Besides they are boring

And yet i actually agree they should have settings to turn off the Sounds of Each pets, Specially for chicks, Chicks is good but too annoying
    PUNS DUDE
  • Bedivere said:

PUNS DUDE..... And The spiders are cool >:c
  • Bedivere said:

Fail

• Bedivere said:

Fail
    Stop double posting >_> i mean triple mah bad...
  • Bedivere said:

Bedivere said:

Fail
    Stop double posting >_> i mean triple mah bad...
    Aaaah srry, didn't know what I was doing and I press ed randomly on The screen...srry again ;-;
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Agree all pets have annoying sounds that should be able to be toggled off...old thread, but suggestion still applies... ;) http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16326/muzzle-for-pets
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Chick r most annoying pet XD noisy!
  • All pets are noisy... But luckily my snowman doesn't make much noise... I sold my car bcuz if the annoying noise
  • Did you ever hear the tragedy of chicks?
  • The most terrifying sound by a pet is the Wuvva Pig. The most annoying are the Chicks, and even when they’re in the Kennel they still make their chirping sound unlike the other pets