Light Rain
Thunderstorm
Light Snow
Blizzard
Foggy
Buying Music Boxes 400c each:
Qbee Fields music
The Cubening
Plasm Hunting Caps 1k Each. Mostly The Psychic Revelation Cap (detects plasms)
probably only need around 3 Psychic Repulsion Cap
If anyone has plasm hunting rooms may you please send me a picture of your setup, thanks.

Comments

• Oo suiting up i see. >:)
  • Oh, I see what you're doing there. Plasm Farming is an art, and I am not revealing my secrets...
  • Oh, I see what you're doing there. Plasm Farming is an art, and I am not revealing my secrets...

Shame On You :P

Oo suiting up i see. >:)

Yep
  • If you need to see a plasm hunting room, you can go to Plasm Busters Inc. The room is what Graceful Thunder, JackFury, Dark Support and I used last year for hunting and we all caught a lot of them.
  • I have a Bottomless Blizzard. I would sell it to you for 1840c.
  • 'Gold' said:

If you need to see a plasm hunting room, you can go to Plasm Busters Inc. The room is what Graceful Thunder, JackFury, Dark Support and I used last year for hunting and we all caught a lot of them.

Ok cool. So detector hat has a radius of 7 blocks?
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2018
    'Gold' said:

If you need to see a plasm hunting room, you can go to Plasm Busters Inc. The room is what Graceful Thunder, JackFury, Dark Support and I used last year for hunting and we all caught a lot of them.

While this farm is very nice and all, I have caught word of a more efficient farm than this one. It costs a lot of cubits to set up, but the overall plasm output is very worth the time taken into planning it out.

Everyone has their way pf catching plasms, but for me, I'm deciding to go big or go home when it comes to plasms if they come back.
  • 'Gold' said:

While this farm is very nice and all, I have caught word of a more efficient farm than this one. It costs a lot of cubits to set up, but the overall plasm output is very worth the time taken into planning it out.

Everyone has their way pf catching plasms, but for me, I'm deciding to go big or go home when it comes to plasms if they come back.
    Multiple floors with repulsion hat and when plasms spawn up there they float down to the detection and catching layer?
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited July 2018

'Gold' said:

Multiple floors with repulsion hat and when plasms spawn up there they float down to the detection and catching layer?
    It is much more simple than that one, and is just as efficient imo. I can't reveal any of the specifics because I sold my literal soul for the room layout, and I can't tell anybody about how to build it. It's a secret between me and some fellow plasm catchers.

;)