Ideas for the game

A new way so the devs can earn money:

maybe make a VIP that will cost real money.it will be limited but also not that expensive. ( example 2,99$ for 2 weeks

VIPs wont last forever as i said.there could be like vip for a week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 6 months and 12 month.

What vips can do:

VIP recipes that only VIPs can craft?

More special perks for vips? (example a better chance of finding artifacts with a pet,better chance of getting a dehydrated cube,your pet levels up faster,you get cubits free daily/more daily quests

Note: i know some of the perks are already in the game but there could be added the same perks just with more %

Other ideas:

-every scammer that got catched schould be banned for at least a week.

-Make a screen recorder or screenshot buttons. ( so we can take a photo or make a video if someone is scamming without opening our other apps that we dont even have.)

Comments

• AllunarAllunar Member
    edited July 2018
    VIP is a terrible idea.

If you use CC using Steam you can screenshot using F12 and if you use CC on mobile there will also be a way to screenshot, for instance on IPhone its the home and power button at the same time. As for recording you'll need an external app for that. A recorder shouldn't be required if you can screenshot, as I mentioned for Steam its F12 and if you use a mobile device google how to screenshot on it.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2018
    you almost suggested that EA should buy cosmic cow...
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited July 2018
    No thanks.
    The point of the game is not to catch "scammers" That word is used too much.
  • VIP is a terrible idea.

If you use CC using Steam you can screenshot using F12 and if you use CC on mobile there will also be a way to screenshot, for instance on IPhone its the home and power button at the same time. As for recording you'll need an external app for that. A recorder shouldn't be required if you can screenshot, as I mentioned for Steam its F12 and if you use a mobile device google how to screenshot on it.

There’s a built in feature to screen record easily in iPhones
  • VIP is a terrible idea.

*cough* *cough* requires ios 11
  • Piratax10 said:

you almost suggested that EA should buy cosmic cow...

Took the words out of my mouth man.

VIP is a terrible idea.

Eh like I said it shouldn't be required.