People bullying me

Help i have screenshots of them the picture wont load please help tell me how to load the pictures its not loading also david1962 keeps calling me a 9 year old and a girly voice and he said my mom is useless

Comments

• xNexyxNexy NLMember
    edited April 2016
    Try searching for an 'image host' on google and upload your screenshots there, then paste the link here.
    David is a 12 year old himself, but I'll have a chat with him.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    This is where the Report Abuse button comes in handy, If possible after the report is made try to make contact with a Mod via PM. Explain your situation and have your proof:
    (screenshots/video, w/e you have.)
    The Mod will be more than happy to find and take care of the player(s) responsible.

Even if the other player is at fault though, Taking it further into responding back with rude comments yourself can make you at fault aswell. The best thing to do is to avoid the players that cause problems and if it still continues then making a Report is necessary.

Note to all: Try not to let rude comments get you down though. I mean, it's the internet.
    Odds are you will never meet this person in real life;
    Words are weak. They can't hurt you unless you let those words get to you.

• I reported them all
  • Sorry, but you did start it Rien with you saying to ThisIsNotSlim "go away troll" from thereon the argument took a turn for the worse...
  • Sorry, if I was rude to you. I didn't mean it, I was just telling you that what you were doing could break terms and conditions.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Zephania said:

Sorry, but you did start it Rien with you saying to ThisIsNotSlim "go away troll" from thereon the argument took a turn for the worse...

-Geo- said:

Sorry, if I was rude to you. I didn't mean it, I was just telling you that what you were doing could break terms and conditions.

So Rien Started It? :/
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    No offense to Rein. But he is the bully. Every time I see him he is abusing someone.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's a place to report this stuff, and it's not on the forums. Use the report abuse button or open a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.