No Max Level

13»

Comments

• it will be nice to hear the no max level if its aleady approved in game
  • making unlimited lvls will just leave people lazy and not wanting to lvl up since most players try to make it to lvl 60. I know I am :3 aka leaving people unmotivated
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    *jupiter* said:

making unlimited lvls will just leave people lazy and not wanting to lvl up since most players try to make it to lvl 60. I know I am :3 aka leaving people unmotivated

I’m unmovitivated because I have two level 60 accounts and two level 30s. ‘-‘
  • U said:

*jupiter* said:

making unlimited lvls will just leave people lazy and not wanting to lvl up since most players try to make it to lvl 60. I know I am :3 aka leaving people unmotivated

Your still not at the max alt count yet though...
    Sarco said:

U said:

*jupiter* said:

There is no max.
  • U said:

Sarco said:

U said:

*jupiter* said:

There is no max.
    I mean if your not going to cheat you way to make more alts then I am correct..
    Sarco said:

U said:

Sarco said:

U said:

*jupiter* said:

There is no max.
    There has never been a max for me. Maybe I am cheating, I don’t know lol.
  • I agree that I miss the goal of trying to reach the next level. I also have to wonder as I have been farming and leveling up pets after reaching level 60, how much additional XP I had gained during that time...Even if we didn't get actual levels, it'd be nice to know what XP we're sitting at...and then we could just make personal XP goals to reach. It really wouldn't be hard to put 'badges' in the game even if that is all you earn after 60...it's nice to have recognizable goals/accomplishments to increase game satisfaction.

I will admit I had planned to level up an alt, but I really like my main avatar, and would rather play it. I do still play as the alt, but my main account is still my favorite.
  • +1 level 1500 :D
  • U said:

Sarco said:

U said:

Sarco said:

U said:

*jupiter* said:

There is no max.
    I don’t have a max either. If I’m on my WiFi, I do, but if I use data, I don’t. Hmm.
    pious said:

U said:

Sarco said:

U said:

Sarco said:

U said:

*jupiter* said:

There is no max.
    I don’t have a max either. If I’m on my WiFi, I do, but if I use data, I don’t. Hmm.
    With data you can make unlimited, but with my WiFi I have never been stopped either. Maybe it resets after a little bit. Either way, this isn’t the point of the thread.