Space Stamp And Zero-Ish Gravity Block

So I was thinking we could have a stamp with stars and such. That's it.

My other idea is a block that you place, and you fall slower and jump higher. I understand it would be really hard to make, and would take a long time. Only the realm owner could place it.

Something like this^

Comments

• why not
  • +1 I think its worthy to add this sometime because new possibilities for parkours,adventure maps, etc
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited July 2018
    The stamp sounds cool, and this bumper would be called something like "Moon Jumping" not "Zero-Ish Gravity Block" :P I like it, but it probably would not go well in Cubic Castles.
  • Nice idea +1
  • +1
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1
  • Have y'all seen the new teaser?
  • TyndaleTyndale Member

Have y'all seen the new teaser?

Ye OwO
  • Finally, something interesting to spice up the game
  • +1
    Beautiful idea! I can’t wait!
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited May 2019
    Congrats! Your idea made it into the game!

EDIT - Just read that, it sounded rude but I ensure you i actually mean it lmao
  • Congrats! Your idea made it into the game!

EDIT - Just read that, it sounded rude but I ensure you i actually mean it lmao

No, it doesn't sound rude xD. And thanks!
  • sdgamez3 said:

Finally, something interesting to spice up the game

i think you mean space up the game
  • [BN] said:

sdgamez3 said:

Finally, something interesting to spice up the game

i think you mean space up the game
    no i meant spice up the game
    (BTW i get that that was a pun)
  • Can't wait for this update
    (There are no good puns)
  • (No one knows how to use puns)
  • No one knows how to make a good pun
  • what about sans
  • what about sans

The omega pun maker
  • Maybe moon mine that can mine moonstone or dust or moon plant XD
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    Add frogs(idk YEET)
  • This will be epic!
  • +1 this is a great idea! :0

Maybe you would have to do something odd to get there...wait I had a odd cubic castles dream earlier where it was a artic mine with some houses and a block in the middle being unbreakable and some blocks that drop scrolls and when the "puzzle" was finished i woke up there were other people in the dream but idk who maybe that could be like the process (and maybe that place is the deep version of a artic mine?)
  • +1

Maybe you would have to do something odd to get there...wait I had a odd cubic castles dream earlier where it was a artic mine with some houses and a block in the middle being unbreakable and some blocks that drop scrolls and when the "puzzle" was finished i woke up there were other people in the dream but idk who maybe that could be like the process (and maybe that place is the deep version of a artic mine?)
    I dreamed a dream about CC has ocean mine lol , That mine is full of waters and weird material blocks , some of them look like sponge XD

I thought of Paper Mario TTYD when you said that xD