PLEASE Remember to watch your rental plots!!

Today at Pens Yard Rentals, I watched a guy lose 2 bunny top hats and heart wings. All because he was a few seconds late renewing the plot. Mods cannot help in that situation I think, so PLEASE, watch your plots. If you lose rare items, it doesnt actually make the new owner a scammer, so don't spread rumors. They just took advantage of what they saw as a good opportunity. So, basically, be safe, watch your time, and dont put all your rares on one plot if you have high priced items. Thats all, feel free to add some tips to help others in the comments. Im just sick of watching people lose their items for preventable reasons.

Comments

• Yeah tuesday i lost more than 20k worth of items on a rental at pens. I confronted the guy who had my items and he confessed that he had them, but still difnt give them back. Its not the first time iv lost stuff in game anf probably not the last, so kf corse im saf but it happens so i cant do anything more than what i allready did.
  • Yeah, this isn't a scam. If your items are left there, they're free for the taking and the other person has every right to them. It's certainly not very nice to take them, but they're not wrong in doing so. Once the rental is available again, it's free game. Just be safe with your rare items.
  • #ForNextOwner
  • fOr NeXt OwNeR
  • JackFury said:

Yeah, this isn't a scam. If your items are left there, they're free for the taking and the other person has every right to them. It's certainly not very nice to take them, but they're not wrong in doing so. Once the rental is available again, it's free game. Just be safe with your rare items.

I know its not a scam, its my own fault. Once i saw somone lose a black umbrella.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

free.jpg 154.1K
  • lucaaa795 said:

Hehe noice
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Whenever I use pen's, i set a timer with like 50 minutes, so i have 10 minutes to re-rent if necessary, or go mine my stuff.
  • Smart