Cars + Accelos + Speed Demon

So, i know that having speed demon on or off doesn't initially affect the speed of the car, however, with a little bit of testing, I found that it does affect the speed if the car goes through an accelo ring, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but it proves as a disadvantage for those that are unable to get speed demon.

( Wasn't sure which category this would be in )

Here is a video showing this:

Comments

• Wow... this really ruined cc race league for me having speed demon 1.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @iCantiWill It makes your times each week pretty impressive though. Seems some had another unknown advantage.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Pretty sure even those without speed demon had their own methods to stay in top ;)
  • lucaaa795 said:

Pretty sure even those without speed demon had their own methods to stay in top ;)

I have to admit, me and @Bluejay_1 did keep some shortcuts to ourselves.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

I have to admit, me and @Bluejay_1 did keep some shortcuts to ourselves.
    We all did, didn't we? :)
  • Also, if your inventory is full, you will go slower too!
    i did a thread before but it is now buried in the grand thread sea!
  • TssmTssm Member

So, i know that having speed demon on or off doesn't initially affect the speed of the car, however, with a little bit of testing, I found that it does affect the speed if the car goes through an accelo ring, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but it proves as a disadvantage for those that are unable to get speed demon.

( Wasn't sure which category this would be in )

Here is a video showing this:

Just put it to #off-topic, here you go.