Dehydrator

Kinda looks like washing machine XD

Comments

• Noice! But... that's a rehydrator ^^
  • The concept is actually highly amusing. It's a rehydrator, or a washing machine. Dehydrated cubes, or things without water, need to be put in a washing machine. Get it? We we put water into them, they turn back to their original thing. I like your picture too!
  • When i first saw the rehydrator i actually thiught it was a toaster with a circular door xD i couldnt understand how ppl saw a washing machind
  • When i first saw the rehydrator i actually thiught it was a toaster with a circular door xD i couldnt understand how ppl saw a washing machind

Ummmmm, okay. So the pychologist is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Do any of those days sound good to you?

Ummmmm, okay. So the pychologist is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Do any of those days sound good to you?
    XD

Sounds good , cause the first time I thought it was a large oven but this time it has a circular door , and I thought I can make frost berry pie or mashed potatoes with it
  • Wow. Just wow.
  • The concept is actually highly amusing. It's a rehydrator, or a washing machine. Dehydrated cubes, or things without water, need to be put in a washing machine. Get it? We we put water into them, they turn back to their original thing. I like your picture too!

Yup, However they have similarities like noisy, round lid/door, and wave much when use. Well then just a comic and just for fun XD btw ty ^_^
  • edited July 2018
  • Oh I remember my Fil friends used to tell me " Yung Cube nalagay ko na sa Washing Machine" which means " I placed the cube on the Washing Machine" and I was scratching my head what Washing machine their talking about
  • Oh I remember my Fil friends used to tell me " Yung Cube nalagay ko na sa Washing Machine" which means " I placed the cube on the Washing Machine" and I was scratching my head what Washing machine their talking about

Yung mga labada nalagay ko na xD