2nd lifes

A lot of people are doing 2nd life on bomb games so I to be honest don't know of y'all developers decided if thats legal I just wanted to know

Comments

• It is a grey area for all of us, mods first.. I personnaly think it should be forbidden once for all. Atm we don't have a precise rule against them..
  • To me it don't matter if they call it 2nd life or a royal pardon, any game that takes payment to play IS illegal according to TOS.

Oh well, just give em 9 warnings and be done with it.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Intimate said:

To me it don't matter if they call it 2nd life or a royal pardon, any game that takes payment to play IS illegal according to TOS.

Oh well, just give em 9 warnings and be done with it.

Only luck based gambling games are illegal, you are allowed to charge for skill based games.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    it is not necessarily a "Scam" if somebody is doing second lives. Now, in some cases, they are trying to get away with cheating players, but some are just trying to have an honest game.
  • TssmTssm Member
    =London= said:

A lot of people are doing 2nd life on bomb games so I to be honest don't know of y'all developers decided if thats legal I just wanted to know

Just look on it that maybe you should make a game that aren't a ''scam'' and create a come up with your idea of a game especially people would love to play new community made games.