Duel of the Official Parkours!

HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
edited April 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Until further notice, the competition is on hold. Feel free to keep voting for your favorite course though.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I love this, thanks, Hinter. I'll go do them now! :O
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    I am definitely a fan of The Green Course.

I feel @BJDware would pick the Stone Course. I mean It's stone, in course form.; I'd hoard it.
  • I've already finished all of them! They were fun to complete and good to see all the players out there! good luck to all!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CD87CD87 Member

I feel @BJDware would pick the Stone Course. I mean It's stone, in course form.; I'd hoard it.

Simple Stone course is a bust, the record is insane (28 seconds? Really?)
    Anyway, I hope Hinter can disqualify the cheater(s). My brother (It was my account because he used it) made it to 5th place in Night course, but it will be knocked down soon because of cheaters

Time for me to put my hands on keyboard and be on top 5!

Message for the cheater(s): If you don't want to be banned, stay out of Night Course. I have evidences that can eliminate you all (Once again, a thanks to my brother for pointing out the way to detect hacks - he's such a genius)
  • @CD87 I don't think so that shortcutting is cheating :I
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    I will say, the point of a parkour is to do it how the designer intended. The point, is to overcome the obstacles the course presents, not find ways to avoid them completely. If you know of a shortcut on a course that allows the bypassing of a large portion, then let me, or any owner of any parkour you do for that matter, know and i'll see what I can do to fix it after speaking with Kewberth.

If you know there is a shortcut on the course, and you do nothing to let the owner know and continue to use it, then you have no legs to stand on and at that point, it is not the course designers fault.
    *Dede* said:

@CD87 I don't think so that shortcutting is cheating :I

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I know of quite a few shortcuts on The Red Course if want I can show them to you.
  • MeowityMeowity CaliforniaMember
    Less than a minute records on the green course? It takes that amount of time just reach the first set of cannons. Totally not cool.

Besides that, thank you to everyone involved in this challenge.
    Good luck & have fun! :3
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Until further notice, and some things can be addressed, the competition is on hold. Thank you all for you patience, and for those have already put time in to this point I apologize and thank you for your effort.