Share your comments about the new event!

Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
edited July 2018 in Community
Hey! I would love to hear your opinion about the event!

I thought it was really easy. At first, I had 0 clue we were looking for seekers. XD But it was really easy. I loved this event cause it was easy enough for me to complete!

Comments

• I liked that it wasn't 100 seekers in one realm (Jurrassic Park) in which there was far too much lag, even now when that event is over. I still haven't seen the whole place :/. I love that it was in stages, and it was easy to complete. At the same time, it wasn't really worth making whole week of fun, like Castles In The Sky was. I dunno, I like the events that take a long time, but don't let me out. When I saw a seeker challenge I was about to flip out before I realized the room was tiny and there was bound to be more. Great job Space!
  • This was a very enjoyable event. My favorite part was the dark hall inbetween the levels
  • Bluejay_1 said:

This was a very enjoyable event. My favorite part was the dark hall inbetween the levels

Same!!! :)
  • MoqMoq Member
    I enjoyed it! It was confusing at points but all in all a great event!
  • Enjoyable event! I enjoyed it.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Cool although it was a bit too easy.

Well, everybody gets a chance to complete said events, but I agree, the course could have used some new blocks, like a switch here and there. Litterally the only challenge I faced was finding the 5th seeker in the 1st realm, the seeker being under an obvious slime pool that I found in 30 seconds.
  • Not that a good event in my opinion, but still an event anyway. However it was simple for new players to do it, so fair I guess.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I always tend to lean a little easier on things because I want more people to be able to enjoy it. That's why I havent' made any really really difficult parkours etc... It just locks some people out from enjoying.
  • I always tend to lean a little easier on things because I want more people to be able to enjoy it. That's why I havent' made any really really difficult parkours etc... It just locks some people out from enjoying.

Kewb is too caring <3
    I always wanted easy event like this.
    But I would assume 1000 people would be able to enter the event, Most of them would be alts lel.
  • When I entered I had no idea what to do until I saw a seeker. xD When I saw the popup '1 of 5 seekers' I was really happy that everything was split up. I didnt have any lag and I am very thankful @space_fetus because I was able to join a seeker event without stressing about the lag :)

Also, did anyone saw who entered when bumping just like a normal guest bumper? Because when I bumped it I didnt saw any players on there.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm grateful for the relatively "easy" parkour as I'm horrible on parkours and can never get through them, when that is all the event is made of (I don't think I've finished any of the solely parkour events yet). It was good that there were sneaky seekers in the first/skull and third/key search areas, to make it a little challenging. The middle area gave me fits as I kept falling to my death, but I eventually got all the gold coin seekers. Loved the design of the third area...very creative build.

Per the bumper, you have to wait quite a while for the names to display since there are so many that finished - it takes a while for the names to display. I just finished and was #664.

Thanks for making this a do-able event for those that aren't coordinated enough to finish the other parkours. Even though it decreases my odds for winning in the raffle with more players finishing, it's nice to have a few events that I can actually complete.
  • I always tend to lean a little easier on things because I want more people to be able to enjoy it. That's why I havent' made any really really difficult parkours etc... It just locks some people out from enjoying.

You know me. Ever since I started playing, the events were not so easy for me.

I liked that it wasn't 100 seekers in one realm (Jurrassic Park) in which there was far too much lag, even now when that event is over. I still haven't seen the whole place :/. I love that it was in stages, and it was easy to complete. At the same time, it wasn't really worth making whole week of fun, like Castles In The Sky was. I dunno, I like the events that take a long time, but don't let me out. When I saw a seeker challenge I was about to flip out before I realized the room was tiny and there was bound to be more. Great job Space!

Ya. I liked that. Jurassic Park was way to laggy.
    Bluejay_1 said:

This was a very enjoyable event. My favorite part was the dark hall inbetween the levels

Same!

Not that a good event in my opinion, but still an event anyway. However it was simple for new players to do it, so fair I guess.

Ya. I think this event is a good "good luck" for future events for new players (and me XD )
    b3achy said:

I'm grateful for the relatively "easy" parkour as I'm horrible on parkours and can never get through them, when that is all the event is made of (I don't think I've finished any of the solely parkour events yet). It was good that there were sneaky seekers in the first/skull and third/key search areas, to make it a little challenging. The middle area gave me fits as I kept falling to my death, but I eventually got all the gold coin seekers. Loved the design of the third area...very creative build.

Per the bumper, you have to wait quite a while for the names to display since there are so many that finished. I just finished and was #664.

Thanks for making this a do-able event for those that aren't coordinated enough to finish the other parkours. Even though it decreases my odds for winning in the raffle with more players finishing, it's nice to have a few events that I can actually complete.

I suck at parkour.

@space_fetus The bumper wouldn't show the names.

You know me. Ever since I started playing, the events were not so easy for me.

I liked that it wasn't 100 seekers in one realm (Jurrassic Park) in which there was far too much lag, even now when that event is over. I still haven't seen the whole place :/. I love that it was in stages, and it was easy to complete. At the same time, it wasn't really worth making whole week of fun, like Castles In The Sky was. I dunno, I like the events that take a long time, but don't let me out. When I saw a seeker challenge I was about to flip out before I realized the room was tiny and there was bound to be more. Great job Space!

Ya. I liked that. Jurassic Park was way to laggy.
    Bluejay_1 said:

Same!

Not that a good event in my opinion, but still an event anyway. However it was simple for new players to do it, so fair I guess.

Ya. I think this event is a good "good luck" for future events for new players (and me XD )
    b3achy said:

Per the bumper, you have to wait quite a while for the names to display since there are so many that finished. I just finished and was #664.

I suck at parkour.

@space_fetus The bumper wouldn't show the names.
    You have to wait like a minute and if that doesn't work try hitting again and waiting.
  • its Ez :)