DsBerrypaw's Pictures Thread - 150c-370c (Max!)

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited August 2018 in Player Events & Creations
I draw profile pictures for people for 150c as a general price. That includes:

One Qbee
Complete Outfit
Simple Background (one solid colour)

Additives:
Any added Qbees will be 50c (this includes the full outfit)
A pet is 20c (Pets such as spiders or chicks that are in threes are still only 20c)
A more complex background (detailed ground with sky) are an added 50c
A complete background (forest, underground, having troubles thinking so etc.) are 100c.

Please show me a screenshot of you putting your cubits in a piggy at DsBerrypaw City. Please specify what you want. Down below, I show you what I need from you to make your picture. I will draw the pictures from the people that have paid first, not necessarily the ones that have ordered first. I will try to get pictures coming back ASAP.

To complete your picture, I need:

Your Qbee's pose (Is it sitting? Is it jumping?)
Your Qbee's expression- For all Qbees and/or pets (Confused, joyful, lonely, angry)
Shape of picture (Square, vertical rectangle, horizontal rectangle)

I'm not forcing you to purchase anything, but just a heads up, if you got two extra Qbees, a pet, and a complex background, it would only cost you 370c. Not bad for something you can keep forever. Just a reminder, pay at DsBerrypaw City.

If you get your picture back but do not like it, ask me to fix specific things for free.

These are some examples (mind you most of these are really old, and were all free. I would put more effort into ones that are paid for):

Comments