New Mining Blocks

Hiya, CC!
I just got back on after a while of focusing on school stuffs. I noticed there are now some marbles and jewel blocks to mine. I figured outthat the white marble is only in desert mine, blue marble is only in mountain mine, but which mine has black marble? Also, could someone point out to me which mine has emeralds, rubies, and diamonds and how to find them; obviously those ones are rarer. Help me if you can.
Thank you!

Comments

• The black marbles are in forest mine, for the jewels the ruby is in tropical mine, emeralds is in mountain and forest mines, diamond is in desert and artic mine i think
  • Omg thank you so much!
  • And the dark raw stone can be found in forest mines :3
    I THINK.
    I found mine near a mud pit in a forest mine.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Dark raw stone spawns just about anywhere.
  • Dark raw stone is a bit more common than emerald, but you can find them in any mine. I never saw a piece in a tropical mine though
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

Dark raw stone is a bit more common than emerald, but you can find them in any mine. I never saw a piece in a tropical mine though

I've found several of emeralds but only one dark raw stone
  • Ruby can find on tropical mine (its true, ussually 4-6 on 1 mine)
    Diamond and emerald on forrest, desert, mountain, artic

You want more dark raw? Find it on mountain

If you have free time, please come to my realm "My paradise" on aspen world near 3 mountain mines
    YakuZha said:

Ruby can find on tropical mine (its true, ussually 4-6 on 1 mine)
    Diamond and emerald on forrest, desert, mountain, artic

You want more dark raw? Find it on mountain

If you have free time, please come to my realm "My paradise" on aspen world near 3 mountain mines

But I don't see what are dark raw stones useful for
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's a decoration block.
    edited February 2016

It's a decoration block.

Ah I see why. You can't craft anything with it?
  • Yeah, i think the dark raw just for decoration....maybe for fill the black block until you can finish all trillobyte :v
  • Thanks a lot. This is very helpful. I will use this info.
    I thank everyone else too! ♡
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Welcome. Also @=mgn=Gleen dark raw stone is more easier to get. I find more of them than diamonds and emeralds.
  • .ci. said:

Hiya, CC!
    I just got back on after a while of focusing on school stuffs. I noticed there are now some marbles and jewel blocks to mine. I figured outthat the white marble is only in desert mine, blue marble is only in mountain mine, but which mine has black marble? Also, could someone point out to me which mine has emeralds, rubies, and diamonds and how to find them; obviously those ones are rarer. Help me if you can.
    Thank you!

Black marble is in forest and to get dia/ru/emerald u need to find em and then bomb em
  • Dark raw stone is a bit more common than emerald, but you can find them in any mine. I never saw a piece in a tropical mine though

I've found several of emeralds but only one dark raw stone
    Dark raw stone can be found on ANY mine