A New Pack

I was think about ways to level up and remembered the way I leveled up quickly was Quest Pack. So I was wondering if we could get another ques pack. Not only will you be able to level up quickly but you will be able to explore more creative builds in Cubic Castles. Feel free to comment below on this suggestion.

Comments

• We're requesting this for a while now, and if I remeber well, quests should be added to the Quest Pack.. But ye we need more =)
  • PiousPious Member
    I don't like this idea because every time I level up I appreciate the challenge, and enjoy earning that next level. It's always a huge accomplishment hitting the high levels all over again.
    For quickly* (varies depending on your dedication) leveling to level 60, refer to my 48 to 60 "skip."
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22032/super-speed-leveling-level-48-to-60
    Prior to those levels focus on mining, building, and crafting, and I recommend steering clear of quests until then.
  • pious said:

I don't like this idea because every time I level up I appreciate the challenge, and enjoy earning that next level. It's always a huge accomplishment hitting the high levels all over again.
    For quickly* (varies depending on your dedication) leveling to level 60, refer to my 48 to 60 "skip."
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22032/super-speed-leveling-level-48-to-60
    Prior to those levels focus on mining, building, and crafting, and I recommend steering clear of quests until then.

I'm not that much interested in leveling up but to entertain myself with more quests.
  • PiousPious Member

pious said:

I'm not that much interested in leveling up but to entertain myself with more quests.
    So perhaps rather than they grant extra experience points, they could provide other rewards? (cubits, items - like the Redwood Cap).
  • pious said:

pious said:

So perhaps rather than they grant extra experience points, they could provide other rewards? (cubits, items - like the Redwood Cap).
    Yep!
  • pious said:

Why the heck would you want to deny everyone else the ability to have new quests, you won’t be forced to do them, if you want to have a challenge, don’t do the quests, simple as that :)
  • PiousPious Member
    I'm not denying them that ability. Like I said above, I'd be happy to have them so long as they didn't grant more experience. It doesn't feel like an accomplishment to be higher level if everyone is. It's as simple as that. If it's easier for people to be high level, you don't feel like you're all that anymore when you hit level 60. This isn't attacking you or anything by saying this, but I assume you aren't level 60, and that's why you just don't understand. When you hit the max level, there is a sense of admiration you receive from your fellow players. That would diminish quickly if it were easier for everyone to hit max level. I'm working on my third max level account right now, and I don't wish it were any easier than it is right now.
    I apologize for my differing opinion, though I hope this can help shed some light on it's reasoning.
  • pious said:

I'm not denying them that ability. Like I said above, I'd be happy to have them so long as they didn't grant more experience. It doesn't feel like an accomplishment to be higher level if everyone is. It's as simple as that. If it's easier for people to be high level, you don't feel like you're all that anymore when you hit level 60. This isn't attacking you or anything by saying this, but I assume you aren't level 60, and that's why you just don't understand. When you hit the max level, there is a sense of admiration you receive from your fellow players. That would diminish quickly if it were easier for everyone to hit max level. I'm working on my third max level account right now, and I don't wish it were any easier than it is right now.
    I apologize for my differing opinion, though I hope this can help shed some light on it's reasoning.

So you want to deny us the privilege of gaining xp through the fun method of doing quests just so that you can feel like your somebody? Wow, if I’m understanding this correctly, that’s just plain bogus, sure, there’s grinding in cc, but ultimately cc is to have fun your own way, and a Lot of people love gaining xp through quests and just don’t have fun in the mining or the other methods, and you want to prevent more quests for some players looking at you like your the best??? OML, I’m flabbergasted
  • pious said:

So you want to deny us the privilege of gaining xp through the fun method of doing quests just so that you can feel like your somebody? Wow, if I’m understanding this correctly, that’s just plain bogus, sure, there’s grinding in cc, but ultimately cc is to have fun your own way, and a Lot of people love gaining xp through quests and just don’t have fun in the mining or the other methods, and you want to prevent more quests for some players looking at you like your the best??? OML, I’m flabbergasted
    Galaxon. Tone it down. You don't have to be so sarcastic because his opinion is different. I personally agree with Pious on this (though I hate him for private reasons unrelated to cc), that levelling should not become any easier. The quest pack can already get you several levels. Getting to level 60 should be an accomplishment that takes a while, and that's worth something. It shows you're dedicated to the game, not that you did a few parkours and BAM. The point of levels isn't to reach the max immediately, it's to show how long a person has been playing. Just be patient as you level up, and stop getting mad about differing opinions. Everyone has different ones. Please do not reply to this by saying "I wasn't mad" or "I wasn't sarcastic". This isn't a new issue you've had. Please be civil :)
  • JackFury said:

pious said:

Galaxon. Tone it down. You don't have to be so sarcastic because his opinion is different. I personally agree with Pious on this (though I hate him for private reasons unrelated to cc), that levelling should not become any easier. The quest pack can already get you several levels. Getting to level 60 should be an accomplishment that takes a while, and that's worth something. It shows you're dedicated to the game, not that you did a few parkours and BAM. The point of levels isn't to reach the max immediately, it's to show how long a person has been playing. Just be patient as you level up, and stop getting mad about differing opinions. Everyone has different ones. Please do not reply to this by saying "I wasn't mad" or "I wasn't sarcastic". This isn't a new issue you've had. Please be civil :)
    Yes, I was being aggressive in my comments, and sarcastic, but I honestly don’t care, and that’s because of Why he wants no quests to bring us xp, anyways, yeah, I take it that the reason you ask me to tone it down all the time is because you care for me as a friend, and I appreciate that, anyhow, I’ve said what I’ve needed to say for now :)
  • PiousPious Member
    This is going to be my last response and then I'll let whatever is said after be said. My question to you, SirGalaxon, is, if these people are having fun getting this experience in the game while doing quests, what is it they are getting the exp. for if not to become "somebody?" The only reason you gain experience is to gain levels. I don't want it to be easier for others to level. I want it to be as hard on them as it has always been and I pray always will be on me. It irritates me that you feel you should be spoon-fed experience while others have worked excruciatingly harder than you for the levels they've earned. People can enjoy doing the quests without being handed experience for it. It's why people do parkours all the time. What you're describing is people enjoying easier experience. For us that work our tail-ends off for our levels, however, we wouldn't enjoy it at all.
    I provided you in my initial message with the fastest leveling method within the game. Perhaps you're upset because you've already failed to meet those requirements.
  • pious said:

This is going to be my last response and then I'll let whatever is said after be said. My question to you, SirGalaxon, is, if these people are having fun getting this experience in the game while doing quests, what is it they are getting the exp. for if not to become "somebody?" The only reason you gain experience is to gain levels. I don't want it to be easier for others to level. I want it to be as hard on them as it has always been and I pray always will be on me. It irritates me that you feel you should be spoon-fed experience while others have worked excruciatingly harder than you for the levels they've earned. People can enjoy doing the quests without being handed experience for it. It's why people do parkours all the time. What you're describing is people enjoying easier experience. For us that work our tail-ends off for our levels, however, we wouldn't enjoy it at all.
    I provided you in my initial message with the fastest leveling method within the game. Perhaps you're upset because you've already failed to meet those requirements.

I lvl up to gain the perks, sure, I may want to complete the journey by getting to lvl 60, but I’m not doing it to gain the adoration of everyone else, regarding new quests giving xp, whatever is right for the game the devs will decide, ultimately what is best for the community, not you or me, is what should happen. Also no, I’ve worked hard for my lvls too, I’ve only recently bought the quest pack to ease the burden until it’s over, you think I want to be spoon fed? Think again, the minute that happens the game gets boring, and we don’t want that do we? And one more thing, I’ve read some of your “guide to lvling up”, and I actually didn’t listen to what it said: cause I can choose how I want to lvl up, so no, I’m not upset because I “failed” to meet some made up requirements
  • Just being here, I can already smell a level cap increase. Maybe adding the pack could open doors for a new set of levels and perks. I'm not too sure, though.
  • pious said:

Maybe we get less xp from the quests which will take alot of time to get level 60 like from 1 quest we get like 1000-2500xp or more but when the Devs adds more quests we get less xp from that which will be adventure and amazing for our Community. We will be able to have more fun,gud builds,challenge’s advanced parkours and so much Joy lol xD
    Dab*
  • Just being here, I can already smell a level cap increase. Maybe adding the pack could open doors for a new set of levels and perks. I'm not too sure, though.

I agree with Fox on this issue, if we were to add a level 70 to the capacity of levels that way we can all use the quest packs. But as being "spoon-fed" I think paying 7500 cubits are enough to pay for quest in exchange for your experience.
    It is better and makes the game more fun. But on the opinion of "We worked hard on our levels and everyone should do it the way we did." I think that then maybe there should be a level cap increase therefore we can all explore together. But just building and mining gets boring and it makes the game severely boring. While exploring realms with your friends makes the game a fun place and alot better to level up.

I agree with Fox on this issue, if we were to add a level 70 to the capacity of levels that way we can all use the quest packs. But as being "spoon-fed" I think paying 7500 cubits are enough to pay for quest in exchange for your experience.
    It is better and makes the game more fun. But on the opinion of "We worked hard on our levels and everyone should do it the way we did." I think that then maybe there should be a level cap increase therefore we can all explore together. But just building and mining gets boring and it makes the game severely boring. While exploring realms with your friends makes the game a fun place and alot better to level up.

Totally agree, buying the quest pack skinned my cubits down quite a bit, now I certainly agree that for a rich dude it’s “cheap”, but for most it’s quite the price