DRAMA

Can we just ban the drama sources? It is always BillyBoo and LateCom who always get everything in a ruckus. It is getting hard to play with all this drama and I am sure the rest of us agree.

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    edited July 2018
    Well, you’re certainly not helping the cause by making a whole Thread about it. >.>

Yes, they shouldn’t be arguing via Hollas—a large platform accessible for all to see—but it is easier then you think to ignore the whole ordeal. You can just slide your Chat Bar up and out of sight, and let a Moderator do their job and de-escalate the whole situation.

Also, if you put a bunch of people into one pit they’re bound to not like at least one other person. BillyBoo and LateCom aren’t the only players who get into public disputes and certainly won’t be the last, so suggesting we ban “the drama sources” over a probable first-time accident wouldn’t really teach them anything.

I think we should just mind our own business and let someone in an authorative position handle it with finesse.
  • This thread is so pointless and no it's not ALWAYS Latecom and Billy who get into drama in the hollas :/
  • I know but it is an example, this can be closed now.
  • um.... why lie?? I start some forum drama too. Every person on the forums probably knows it by now.
  • The more you feed the drama, the bigger it gets. Best thing to do is just mind your own business and ignore.
This discussion has been closed.