Super-speed Leveling! ⸺ Level 48 to 60

2»

Comments

• Log_er said:

If I were to start a new account and grinded xp for at least an hour per day, how long do you think it'd take to reach level 49?

Hard to say. I've never grinded my experience by using half blocks (which is certainly the fastest method if you take that route, and have the materials to do so). I've always mined for my levels, which is much, much, slower, but at the same time, you're making cubits. Furthermore, I'd typically mine for much over an hour per day. I can't say I could tell you. But you would be getting significant exp. gains per day if you put in an entire in-game hour. I'd say if you were fast enough w/ the half-block method, you'd get to 48 (I think you meant to say 48, not 49) within a couple weeks.

If you do choose to utilize the aforementioned method, please let us know of your progress! It could prove valuable in my next level 60 grind. :-)
  • Wait a second. So... I'm level 38 at the moment. Is it REALLY worth it to give up all the time I spent trying to make it, and make a new account, reach level on my own, and then level to 60? Sounds like that would take longer than trying to get to level 60 from 38.
  • Wait a second. So... I'm level 38 at the moment. Is it REALLY worth it to give up all the time I spent trying to make it, and make a new account, reach level on my own, and then level to 60? Sounds like that would take longer than trying to get to level 60 from 38.

Incorrect. It would be faster if you restarted from this point if you have already completed your quests. I know. Unfortunate. However, you will have to put extensive hours into actually trying to level... because if you’ve done all your quests and you’re only at 38 right now, well, it doesn’t look like you had the end in mind to be very soon regardless. I’ve made a level 60 within 2 1/2 weeks. And that was with only mining. However I did put hours a day into mining entire mines out with friends. You will have to put in lots of time. If you want to do it faster, sink cubits into getting lots of half-blocks and start filling a room. But this method gets boring quickly. Furthermore, if you’re leveling without friends, you’ll need some determination, as it’s agonizing to do without someone to talk to. I recommend just mining a couple hours a day if you can get it in along with someone else, and chatting on Discord (if you’re allowed). It makes the time fly. That is, if you’re looking for a non-boring approach. The community is, of course, dying down a bit, so I hope you’ll be able to find someone as interested in leveling up as you are. Anyways, good luck!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Pious said:

Log_er said:

If I were to start a new account and grinded xp for at least an hour per day, how long do you think it'd take to reach level 49?

Hard to say. I've never grinded my experience by using half blocks (which is certainly the fastest method if you take that route, and have the materials to do so). I've always mined for my levels, which is much, much, slower, but at the same time, you're making cubits. Furthermore, I'd typically mine for much over an hour per day. I can't say I could tell you. But you would be getting significant exp. gains per day if you put in an entire in-game hour. I'd say if you were fast enough w/ the half-block method, you'd get to 48 (I think you meant to say 48, not 49) within a couple weeks.

If you do choose to utilize the aforementioned method, please let us know of your progress! It could prove valuable in my next level 60 grind. :-)
    They nerfed half block xP farming.
  • U said:

Pious said:

Log_er said:

They nerfed half block xP farming.
    Did they? By exp. reduction, or do you mean the “auto-click test” annoyance? Or can you no longer place them as quickly? As you know, I haven’t been on as much recently, so please do tell.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019
    Pious said:

Wait a second. So... I'm level 38 at the moment. Is it REALLY worth it to give up all the time I spent trying to make it, and make a new account, reach level on my own, and then level to 60? Sounds like that would take longer than trying to get to level 60 from 38.

Incorrect. It would be faster if you restarted from this point if you have already completed your quests. I know. Unfortunate. However, you will have to put extensive hours into actually trying to level... because if you’ve done all your quests and you’re only at 38 right now, well, it doesn’t look like you had the end in mind to be very soon regardless. I’ve made a level 60 within 2 1/2 weeks. And that was with only mining. However I did put hours a day into mining entire mines out with friends. You will have to put in lots of time. If you want to do it faster, sink cubits into getting lots of half-blocks and start filling a room. But this method gets boring quickly. Furthermore, if you’re leveling without friends, you’ll need some determination, as it’s agonizing to do without someone to talk to. I recommend just mining a couple hours a day if you can get it in along with someone else, and chatting on Discord (if you’re allowed). It makes the time fly. That is, if you’re looking for a non-boring approach. The community is, of course, dying down a bit, so I hope you’ll be able to find someone as interested in leveling up as you are. Anyways, good luck!
    2 1/2 Weeks?!? Oh my lord that's NOTHING!! I think I will do this... After I'm done with the Sponsored Event this is what I'm going to do :) Thank you so much, I've been trying to get to level 60 for, forever x.x
  • Pious said:

Log_er said:

Pious said:

Log_er said:

Is it worth creating a new acc and save every single quest there is until lvl 48?

Yes, certainly if you are only a level or two past 48. If you’re only a couple from 60, I’d stick it out. Though it may in fact take even longer. The do decrease per level seems not completely but almost exponential— it does more than half itself in the early levels each time. Either way, the earlier levels are ridiculously easier. Furthermore, if you have supplies for easy level grinding on hand already, you can level your alternates a lot faster.
    I think I might just lvl an alt to 60 then just use some name tags to switch over my name. The only problem is I can't transfer ownership of realms.
    Trusteds Only. Solved.
    Or you could unfriend everyone on the account with ownership then add your alt and put friends only.

This is only if you can't be on 2 accounts at the same time.

• Pious said:

Wait a second. So... I'm level 38 at the moment. Is it REALLY worth it to give up all the time I spent trying to make it, and make a new account, reach level on my own, and then level to 60? Sounds like that would take longer than trying to get to level 60 from 38.

Just listen to a 4 hour edm mix and time will fly by like it's nothing.