Marshka's Grand Pet Event (RESULTS!!)

MarshkaMarshka Member
edited July 2018 in Player Events & Creations
It is now time to reveal all the winners of this event! The raffles got full on 10th of July at 10.30 cubic time!

Marshka's Grand Pet Event:

WINNERS ARE

1. Chicks (Sir. Epic)
2. Bunny (Rai1nb0w)
3. Penguin (XxMinhanhXx)
4. Snowman (Vanekawaii)
5. Dragon (Aroe)
6. Spider (EaGeNcE)
7. Turkey (imaxxie)
8. Elf (=London=)
9. Reindeer (Sir. Mistery)
10. Cat (FlyingFoxbat)
11. Dog (*Meow**)

The raffle was done by a random number generator. Thank you all for taking part and be sure to join any other events I will be hosting. And Congratulations for all the winners!

ALL WINNERS READ THIS

I will personally deliver you the prize. I will teleport to you when I see you online and give you your pet if you have won.
Also if you see me online, be sure to tp to me so I can give you your prize.
I am patient and I will wait at least for a week to try and get in touch with you.
If you haven't received your pet yet, and you have won, it's simply because I haven't gotten the chance to give it to you yet. You can also tell me in this post if you have a realm with a donation table, where I can drop the pet.
Or You can add me on discord Marshka#2358 and send me a PM when you get on the game, so I know to get online too.

Comments

• By the way everyone you can also add me as i helped with this. Hehe. Enjoy and dont tell people where they are hiden. Thank you everyone!!
  • @space_fetus It's great to see that you entered this event!
    Only thing I'm wondering.. is that in case you win, how do I deliver a prize for you?
    A secret undercover meeting in the Town Centre? :D
  • LateCom said:

he can tp anyone without friending them xD

He can also bypass locked doors and enter events in advance xD
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah my bad I totally didnt see the start time XD didnt realise I had entered early
  • Yeah my bad I totally didnt see the start time XD didnt realise I had entered early

Its completely fine xD At least you got to do them all in peace!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2018
    Bumped all guest bumpers ! :D why is space too early XD
  • I dide everyone but the seeker and dragon one!

• I want to do a review on this, however I have 1 question.

Will I do it now or when it's over?
  • Flamerock said:

I want to do a review on this, however I have 1 question.

Will I do it now or when it's over?

A review sounds scary, but I'm happy to hear any feedback. You can do it whenever you feel like it. No rush!
  • Great Event! GL to everyone!
  • Nice event! I liked the way you did it! Complete builds, sort of hide and seek.. Nice one GG!
  • 2 things.

1. My brother Callbot asked me can I pick up his pets if he wins (if you need proof just tell me)

2. I will make a review after so I don't give away a location by accident.
  • Man this Event is awesome! All credits to, 'Nebula' and Marshka! They did all this!
  • *bump*
  • GGs!
  • NomsterNomster Member
    edited July 2018
    Yes I Entered Super Early As Well But Don't Feel Down...
    Wait I Should Tell That To Myself...
    Well Any Way GG To Everyone
    I Will Be Making An Event And 50% Credit To Marshka And 25% To X_Mut3d_x For Supplying My Resources If You Want To Visit The Shop It's X_Mut3d's_x Forsaken Shop
  • I liked how the person who won the dog is named Meow.
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited July 2018

I liked how the person who won the dog is named Meow.

Ikr xD when I saw Marsh setting it up I thought he was going to name the cat *rough*