Deep Forests Replacing the Old Forests Forever?

Yes, yes. I know there's a discussion about Deep Forests and how they're seemingly a 100% spawn rate or something (which is annoying cause I need normal grass.)

But if the Deep Forests are replacing the old ones, will the rooms and realms in the Cubit Store be switched too?

I also wonder if that's the case, will the original Forest items raise?

I also have noticed that when you enter a Deep Forest, it still says "Forest Mine"

Sidenote: I don't know what other category to place this in other than "Help Requests" cause I don't see a "Questions" section.

Comments

• Lonely BranchLonely Branch Member
    edited July 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

They wont replace the cubit store's.
    They wont raise. It makes no sense since there are still normal forest mines out there
    The deep forest mine will have its own mine most likely.. Like a caverrn mine. "Deep" could suggest a portal hidden somewhere within a normal mine.

I never get forest mines though?

Edit: I also said *if so* for the price bits on reg. Forest items if theyre replaced forever.
  • Forest mines have not been replaced, Kew pointed out a rather logical point of how people are camping in deeps and it is making it where regular forests can not spawn.
  • Forest mines have not been replaced, Kew pointed out a rather logical point of how people are camping in deeps and it is making it where regular forests can not spawn.

Ah thank you for letting me know