Vote bumper/counter for a fashion show

I had an idea that people could place a mannequin or even themselves next to a vote bumper which people could use to vote for their favourite. It only allows ONE count per player even though there are more in the realm.

The idea behind it was to allow a vote for a build or a costume design for other players to award prizes to the winner.

I wouldn't recommend it be used for events because it would encourage multiple account abuse.

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    Or you could just have a singular block which you are able to put in multiple names/thing selections. Then people can bump the block and pick the name/thing they wish to vote for. A number count would appear next to each name showing how many votes they have but only people with permission are able to view the number count.
    I like the idea it would be useful for building comps, fashion shows etc. +1
  • Problem is it doesn't limit one per person, which is why I suggested the vote block.

When you have lots of people in the room its really hard to spot who is cheating by bumping the same block multiple times :/