A Personal Bot In CC

Hey guys, it is possible to create bots in CC? How about to create 1bot per player? I hope so.
But what you think if there will be a personal bot in CC? It would be nice right.
Of course we will buy a bot if we want but expensive prize too depends on the bot.

So here is my suggestion :D
1. farmer bot- plant seeds, waters (if you don't have sprinklers) and harvest the plants
2. harvester bot- harvest cottons,rubbers,etc in your room/realm only
3. miner bot- goes to any mines and mine resoruces until it got full inventory

How many items in the inventory of the bot?
- nah its not too many 1 row is ok but we can add rows in their inventory if we buy at c store

Each of your bot will just stay inside 1 room (except for miner bot)

So how much will it cost?
1. farmer bot- umm because 1 realm/room only for 1 bot so about 1k or 5k maybe
2. harvester bot- this bot can harvest even 100x100 realm or depends on your realm so about 10k or more
3. miner bot- this bot can go through mines and can add rows in their inventory so about 20k or more and to add inventory row is about 1k maybe.

bots will get cubits?
-yes of course but the owner can only get the cubits and the resources

how we can get the resources?
-simply the owner just go to the bot and there will be an icon saying "collect"

This is only my opinion guys and idk if you will agree or not.

Comments

• -1, and the reason is because this will take the “hardship”, the work out of cc, thereby lessening the fun involved because now there’s nothing to work for, just place some bots and Whammo! Cubits and resources without moving your lil finger, and everyone will now get very bored at some point because of this, there are more important reasons, such as the economy, exploiting, etc, but someone will address that, so I’ll wait for them :)
  • -1, and the reason is because this will take the “hardship”, the work out of cc, thereby lessening the fun involved because now there’s nothing to work for, just place some bots and Whammo! Cubits and resources without moving your lil finger, and everyone will now get very bored at some point because of this, there are more important reasons, such as the economy, exploiting, etc, but someone will address that, so I’ll wait for them :)

Agreed. I'd hate to run to a deep forest mine only to have to fight a bot to get resources. Even if they had their "own mine", I agree with G. People would no longer pay each other to buy resources.

Agreed. I'd hate to run to a deep forest mine only to have to fight a bot to get resources. Even if they had their "own mine", I agree with G. People would no longer pay each other to buy resources.
    Exactly, it would obviously affect the economy in a negative way, rhenz ab, it’s a nice thought, but it just won’t work in a game revolving around mining and building and economy, but again, nice thought
  • LateCom said:

although i do know you are a farming enthusiast rhenz, but i think this will defeat all the reasons why cc was made.
    sandbox mmo building game just became a sit down and relax while your bot mines for you game.

I see, But its just still an opinion anyways xD I knew this will be a negative results to game. And ye its too impossible but lets see in the future updates if it will be lol. :D
  • Bots are actually against game rules by the way...