Builders needed - 30,000 USD in prizes

=MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
edited June 2018 in Off-Topic 61.30 Karma
Hey,

I have happened to land a REALLY LARGE sponsored building gig on another game and I am totally overwhelmed.

If you:

1. Have a decent PC (8GB Ram)
  2. Can build things in sandbox games
  3. Have $15 to spend
  4. Are 14+
Reply to this message with your best work.

Comments

• =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    edited June 2018 61.30 Karma
    I am not saying you have to spend anything. You need the game that's all. Some people have no ability to buy a simple game.

The game has a very small player base and needs assets to show off all it can do. We have been contacted to help make those assets.

@Ed, @Space Fetus, @Sam Boyer & other Cubic players have already signed up :)
  • 43.10 Karma
    didnt sam boyer quit o.O
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    166.90 Karma
    I hope you ain't making profit irl Eagle ;) I wouldnt wanna see a second thread of yours closed for using the forums to advertise things to earn money :)

mini mod... Ik.. Haters gonna hate
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.85 Karma
    what is the game's name? =/
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    77.50 Karma

I hope you ain't making profit irl Eagle ;) I wouldnt wanna see a second thread of yours closed for using the forums to advertise things to earn money :)

mini mod... Ik.. Haters gonna hate

lol
    He's getting a lot of hate because people think P1 is a money source for him.. lies.

One day red. When I get 15 dollars on my steam account. :P
  • =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    61.30 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

Ahmad09 said:

didnt sam boyer quit o.O

Here is his profile on this forum so i suppose he quitted since his last activity was in february 2016 unless the project is old
    @samboyer276
    Ya school work stole him ;-;
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    105.80 Karma
    Discussed this with the guys here and we feel that it's basically just an ad for another game, so unlike general off-topic discussions it feels a little out of place to be promoting for another sandbox.
This discussion has been closed.