Kiro & Ashi's Giveaways - Donations Needed!

KirodashiKirodashi Member
edited June 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Me and @ashibug (AshleighBee ingame) are currently working on a giveaway realm. Winning giveaways is a great feeling- it brings a little bit of joy to your day, and we'd like to bring that to many people.

Doorways- High priority- Preferably unplaced, but if you have a placed set, I can take them if you're willing to give me perm.
Chiseled Cave Door Stamps: Also high priority.
Cubits- For hollawarps! (Use the tip piggy if you'd like to donate.)
Prize Dispensers
Gather Bumpers
Checkpoint Blocks/Bumpers
Heart Blocks/Bumpers
QBee Bombs
Guestbook Bumpers
ANY warp food bumpers.
Black Marble
White Marble
Fancy Mosaic
Fancy Floor

Tickets (for entrance to prize rooms)
Common Wearables: ex. Tutus/Beanies/Cowls - We will need the most of these.
Uncommon Wearables: ex. Critter Suits/Uncommon Hats
Rare Wearables (We don't need very many of these, but it'd be great if you want to donate them regardless)

If you want to donate anything, go to the realm Kiro and Ashi's Giveaways. There is a donation table near the spawn.
I hope you decide to donate something~ ^^
Thanks for reading <3

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    edited June 2018
    Donated!

I had a lot of the currently mentioned items above that I was contemplating on selling, but after reading this Thread I’d figured my items would be better spent trying to help others.

Also, I couldn’t find many Black Marble in my storage, but I managed to gather about 200 White Marble. If that isn’t enough, then I’d be happy to mine for some more whenever I could find the time.
  • Aroe said:

Donated!

I had a lot of the currently mentioned items above that I was contemplating on selling, but after reading this Thread I’d figured my items would be better spent trying to help others.

Also, I couldn’t find many Black Marble in my storage, but I managed to gather about 200 White Marble. If that isn’t enough, then I’d be happy to mine for some more whenever I could find the time.

Thank you so much for your donations
    ^Pictured above is everything Aroe donated to us.^
    I'm glad you're going to be able to make it to the giveaway!
    (BTW to those reading: It's scheduled for July 4th at 12 PM Cubic Time)
    lucaaa795 said:

I can spare some doorways left from testing stuff.. They're not going anywhere so yeah sure meet me in game

I've added you ingame, tysm <3
  • BUMP!
    We're still accepting all listed items, but we are really in need of
    Doorways (placed/unplaced)
    and Chiseled Cave Stamps.
  • Bump! In need of everything above, but the most needed are:
    Doorways (Placed or unplaced)
    Chiseled Cave Stamps
    Prizes for PDB and for the prize stations!
  • I can donate some commons
  • Bump: Everything here is still needed.
    Kirodashi said:

Bump! In need of everything above, but the most needed are:
    Doorways (Placed or unplaced)
    Chiseled Cave Stamps
    Prizes for PDB and for the prize stations!

We are in urgent need of prizes. With only 2 days to go before opening, we currently don't have enough prizes. So please, if you're thinking of donating, donate some prizes! :) Thanks~
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited July 2018
    BUMP!
    We may have to postpone the event to a later date if we don't get enough prizes! Currently we don't have enough common prizes to last more than an hour or so of the event. Please donate prizes if you'd like to.

EDIT: Postponed until a later date.
  • I’ll donate 1 coobit