Sistema Npc / Sistema De Máquinas

NubisvaldoNubisvaldo Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments

Sei que é quase impossível gostarem dessa idéia, más oque acham de um sistema onde a pessoa possa vender itens com o outro offline.
Tipo que nem as máquinas de venda , la você dropa o item e mesmo com a pessoa off você pode comprar, séria bom se vocês colocassem o reverso, vender item pra pessoa que ta off pelo preço que ela colocar na cash , baseado no tanto de c que a pessoa tem!
No caso estaria vendendo algum item que a pessoa exigiu na maquina, tipo "a quero comprar 20k de terra por 1k" ai a Pessoa configura a maquina , pra ela comprar da pessoa que quiser vender, ai supostamente coloca la o preço e oque quer comprar, e se ocorrer um imprevisto de ter que sair a maquina vai ta la esperando mesmo assim a outra pessoa pra vender tal item
Não to falando de algo pra dar muito C , más sim de algo que ajude a vender coisas que não tem muita importância, que nem o npc la da Fazenda, ele compra sementes, ai supostamente o npc que eu planejei me daria uma missão, tipo "colete 1000 blocos de áreia"
Ai supostamente eu completo e vou la vender pra ele , pensem nisso , jogo a muito tempo e to vendo o jogo muito parado !

-XD

ENGLISH

I know it's almost impossible to like this idea, but what do they think of a system where one can sell items with the other offline.
Type that neither the vending machines, you drop the item and even with the person off you can buy, it would be nice if you put the reverse, sell item to the person who is off for the price that she puts in the cash, based on both c that the person has!
In case you would be selling some item that the person demanded on the machine, like "I want to buy 20k of land for 1k" then the person sets up the machine, so that they can buy from the person they want to sell, then supposedly put the price and what they want to buy , and if there is an unforeseen occurrence of having to leave the machine, it is still waiting for the other person to sell such an item
I'm not talking about something to give a lot C, but something that helps sell things that do not have much importance, that even the npc of the farm, he buys seeds, then the npc that I planned would give me a mission, type "collect 1000 blocks of airspace"
There I supposedly complete and I will sell it to him, think about it, I play a lot of time and I watch the game very much!

-XD

Comments