Deleted - A CC Story (Fiction)

Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
edited June 2018 in Community
Before we start, I wanted to say I was inspired by @TumbleWeed check her story out! , really creative....
http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/21489/thrown-away-short-cc-fiction-story-where-thrown-away-items-go#latest

Disclaimer: Any of the events of this story isn't true!, and there would be alot of flowers here

===================================================================
Prologue=

"hmmn so you want me to reserve the kitty for you?" Violet bemused a brow, he hummed waiting for a response , Violet a shop owner and good friend of mine, He always offer something for free whenever I ask something.

"Yes! I will be back soon!" Zinnia replied , with determination written all over her eyes , " I could just give it to you, but whatever you say~" " The boy chuckled tipping his press hat , "I will just be here if you need me~" he cracked a smirk , watching the single-minded girl leave his two-story shop

"I'll be keeping an eye........." He said before following the girl

~~Part 1 Endeavor ~~

"Ehhh~? Are you sure you don't want it for free?" Violet pouted while caressing the rim of the cash register , " Just trade" , Violet rested his head on his palm giving the female a bored expression , as he gave the cat pet for 2k with extra treats

"Wait what's with the pet treats?" Violet asked looking up at the older male with confusion, "Just take it as a 'congratulations you obtained a cat pet' gift " He murmured crossing his arms , "I don't exactly know who is the nice one here" He silently muttered under his breath making sure the young female won't hear

"Thank you so much! I can't wait to put it on my realm" The female cheered , skipping toward her realm , her childishness made the male chuckle at her " Wait I'm coming too~!" he said trying to catch up to the female

~

"Aww it's so cute! " The female said petting her new pet giving her a soft mew, happy about it's new owner, "It looks happy"
the male tried to pet the white snowy fur of the cat but instead of giving a purring reaction, it hissed at him in bewilderment,making the man scowl at the pet

"So what are you going to name it?" He huffed glaring at the small animal , he turned to the female and gave her a smile

"hmmm.... Hyacinth!" Zinnia grinned at the male, proud of the given name , "Oh, why exactly?" he cocked his head, absorbed about the thought

"Well... I don't know exactly!" The girl scratched the back of her head blushing in an embarrassed manner, she fiddled her hands "Well.... I just love hyacinth.... they have been growing in my neighbors yard,and I think that they look really pretty! and I especially love the yellow ones! " her eyes sparkled at the thought "Is that so~? , mmn did you know that the yellow hyacinth means jealousy in the language of flowers?" The male said with an amused smirk "The origin of the hyacinth or name comes from a Greek male name Hyakinthos , as the story goes with the two gods Apollo who is the sun god, and Zephyr the god of the west winds which was also adored by Hyakinthos , When Apollo was teaching Hyakinthos the art of throwing discus , Zephyr who was jealous, killed Hyakinthos with a strike on the head, after that Apollo named the flower which grew from Hyakinthos's blood 'hyacinth'. " He finished

The girl stared with awe at the male's intelligence "Woah... how do you know that information?"she asked making the male chuckle, "well~ joining gardening class wouldn't hurt~" He stood up looking over his pocket watch "Well that's all the time I have for today,I'll be on my way ~, See you tomorrow Zinnia and Hyacinth " He bid farewell at the two before leaving the realm.

The female stared at the disappearing figure before turning back to the white animal she bought, smiling at it the kitten started to nuzzle its face on the female's leg , "guess I will be leveling you up" She giggled emptying her inventory , she stood up bringing the cat along with her.

Hyacinth's POV (Person On View , and if you bad at remembering names 'there's only 3 character lol' , this is the cat)

It was really enjoying to be with my new owner! she was kind sweet, and she treated me like I'm part of her family!, she never bought a new pet , she loved me, she kept me, she work hard for me! , she will never leave me

but... every time i see her with that male, 'I hate it' , Why does he gets all the attention?

I purred at my owner's leg, tickling her soft pale skin "Hm hm looks like your pet is getting affectionate~" I look up gritting my teeth whenever I see his face, his mocking face....... " Hehe~ I worked hard leveling her all week!" Master pounded her chest pridefully , proud on her work "Seems like it~" He said smirking at the girl crossed arm

I hate his signature smirk , 'I hate it I hate it I hate it I ha-' I snapped out off my thoughts when i heard master's voice

"Oh by the way! , i will be quitting cc for awhile , since I will be busy with school!" She smiled at the male 'What? you can't leave me? Why are you smiling at that reason?' , Violet patted master's head " Hehe~ goodluck on school , i'll miss you pal!"

'...' I stared the the two , sadness is at my face , Zinnia frowned looking at me with pity. She took me to her lap , petting my soft white fur "Don't worry Hyacinth! I will come back for you, just you wait!" She gave a cheeky smile at me

"hmmm~? So when are you going to leave?" Violet yawned bored even on a situation like this

"Tomorrow, you do know I have to get ready for it too?"

"Ahh right~ Well have fun , I must be going , you have your 'oh my gosh goodbye Hyacinth weep weep sorrow weep weep' " He mimicked Violet's voice

"Pshh as you wish , I'm not a kid" Violet rolled her eyes as she bluntly stated

"But you are~" That was the male's last words before leaving

"He's always an idiot" she scoffed looking at the pet, "I agree" is what i said , but it will always turn into mews, she could never understand how much I praise her , it's sad , but she probably knows it inside her heart... right?

"I promise I will be back" She smiled before logging off

Lies...

~~~Part 2 Forsaken ~~~

"yo" I heard someone entering the realm , Violet , "long time no see pal" He petted my fur but I ended up scratching him looking at him with a scowl

"tch you!" He glared at me, inhaling and exhaling air to calm down "You sure are a demeaning pet, but at least be sympathetic sometimes" He took out a pet treat laying it down on my bowl , "You must not have eaten or days, well.... she has been gone for days and I know you can survive without food since you are just 'part of this game' and not exactly a living thing" His dark orbs glowed smirking

I only gave him a sharp glare his denying his offer, turning my head back from the unwanted guest

"Stubborn rat..... I don't even know why do you feel emotions" He said in a raspy voice, giving off his final glare before leaving the realm

,I don't exist in the real world? .... I laughed looking at the pet treats the male left , it was getting cold....

the next time I knew I was engulfed in darkness

~~~ Part 3 Obliterated ~~~ (Get ready for lazy writing)

As I open my ocean orbs , seeing an eradicated world right in front of me , it was pitch black but somehow I was able to move, non of my muscles or limbs were hurting I was alright.

I walked further to find a small source of light can be seen , not that far , they were glitched out items , one of them looks like a folder named 'files' , the other one was called 'deleted'

What is strange is the deleted folder was opened , looking at it, it looks like all it's goods are gone .

With anxiousness and curiousity , I opened the files folder looking right through the items that were neatly organized

'It was all the things this game was holding' , A malevolent smirk crept out of my face , deepening my search at the game files

'a survey camera? oh interesting~?' laughing maniacally

~~~Part 4 DELETED~~~

Violet's POV

Methodizing the different colored flowers, putting back on which species they are , I picked up a zinnia flower scrutinizing it
"This flower actually fits her personality well"I chuckled placing it gently on my counter staring at it, " What are you doing?" A familiar voice spoke behind me , turning my head I saw a newbie, well not exactly a newbie , "Long time no see! You still like flowers, I understand , I like them too anyways!" Zinnia clasps her hands together with my hands I ,on the other hand was hit by confusion " What's with the sudden reunion ?" I asked , knitting his brows "Sorry if I look new to you, but for some strange reason I can't login to my old account" She puffed her cheeks,
"I could tell , I can't go to your realm anymore , it's probably 'deleted' " I turned my head away from her and assorted the flowers back.

"Aww and I got a cute kitty that time and I worked all week to level it up to 28! " She crossed her arms pouting , I flicked her forehead on her childishness "I could give you another one.... I have a spare black cat anyway you could have it~" I cooed , showing the female a lvl0 Black cat "Take it as a welcome back gift~" I said smirking.

"I somehow feel like you 'replaced' Hyacinth..." I said , putting my hands on my pockets "What do you mean?" she was perplexed on the question , "Nevemind..." I said muffling my voice on m Orange and Yellow Scarf.

Arriving at Zinnia's realm I could feel uneasiness on the air , as Zinnia's stared at something , A patch of Orange Lilies , my mouth slightly agape looking at it terrified "Hey! what's wrong?" Zinnia snapped her fingers making me snap out of my thoughts , "Ah! Sorry I just felt uncomfortable probably because Orange Lily means Hatred

~~~END~~~~

I was bored ok ;-; ? help it sucks i know

Comments

• That is a great story, I loved it! :D
  • If You add some Animated Pictures related to Story content it would be very amazing
  • If You add some Animated Pictures related to Story content it would be very amazing

haha maybe I could have oops... forgot to add pictures of the flowers
    lucaaa795 said:

gdog x redeagle best CC Story (Fanfiction)

.... that is... wow

That is a great story, I loved it! :D

Thanksu~ ^^
  • uwushinnuwushinn Member
    edited July 2018
    Loved it.

Just

aaaaa