Galaxy Industries! - Building Team =D

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited June 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Hey! I'm letting you know that Galaxy Industries has been created and brought members together to finnally make a building team!

What is it about?

Legit question! We're a team (small for now) which has for aim to build as much as we can, as beautifool, cool and entertaining as we can! We planned builds of different size as well as different types of realms!

Who are we?

We are a team of 4 members so far, and new ones are planned to be added in a near future! But for now, here are the members :

Sir. Galaxon - Leader
Me (Joy) - Representative / Decorator / Builder
DsBerrypaw - Chief Wireless Switches Engineer / Decorator / Builder
Ahmad09 - Builder
Coffeefreak87 - Builder

What are our current projects?

We have 4 projects in mind!

► Egyptian Temple : An adventure map with a bossfight in an egyptian environment. (Work in progress)
► Galaxy Amusements : An amusement park where we could check our builds and visit them! Perhaps some games may be built around.
► Atlantis : Idea and working out on it.
► Pirate Ship Arena : Idea and working out on it.

Why this thread?

We're letting you know of our activities. Of course we're gathering resources from ourselves, but we also need a bit more regarding our activities. We're not forcing you in any way, just counting on your support to help us gathering what we need. =)

Here is the list of what we need for now :

• Cubits
• Realms of various sizes (~3)
• Rooms
• Wireless Switch items
• Environment stamps

For any additional information about these, you can either contact @%20SirGalaxon (via Discord) or @DsBerrypaw (via the forums or Discord).

We'll greatly appreciate your help whatever you do!
Thanks for spending time reading this! I'm still at your disposal if you have any question.

Have a great day,

Joy, Representative of Galaxy Industries.

Comments

• edited June 2018
    @-Joystick- u forgot coffefreak87 - builder
  • Ahmad09 said:

@-Joystick- u forgot coffefreak87 - builder

Woops, sorted this out.
  • how does one join this great group.
  • how does one join this great group.

SirGalaxon usually choses skilled builders. Maybe contact him. He will might want to see your creations.
  • It's quite the neat group. We chat at my giant table, or in Galaxon's room. But overall we just wanna show off some talent in a way that everyone can enjoy. Please donate!
  • Well I must say it's sounds like a cool group... Pirate ship arena sounds the best to me ofc... It would be cool to be a part of such a team.
  • @-Joystick- can I ask Galaxon to join??
  • I would join but I am doing an engineering class during the summer..
  • @-Joystick- can I ask Galaxon to join??

Feel free to do so.
    'Sir.Fox' said:

I would join but I am doing an engineering class during the summer..

Aww, don't worry, I am busy too but we're finding time to work together anyway. Up to you =)
  • edited June 2018
    bump if anyone want to join u can pm me and I will tell galax on discord
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    What kinds of builds? I know you included some, but if I were to join, I would want to know a little bit more.
  • What kinds of builds? I know you included some, but if I were to join, I would want to know a little bit more.

all the things we're planning are up the other details are only for people part of the team
  • What kinds of builds? I know you included some, but if I were to join, I would want to know a little bit more.

There's an airport racetrack idea on the way as well.
  • I will not be accepting applications at this time, and this thread is for accepting Donations, i understand peoples interest, but how can I add new members if I don’t even have the supplies we need? So once we have some donations and financial backing, I might add some members! :D
  • I'll make a list of people who want to join, but as Sir Galaxon just said, we can't bring any people in any time soon.
  • So, who’s willing to help us out with the stuff we need?
  • My sis is still working on mining. She has 1k stone, but would also like to join, otherwise she finds there is no point in just wasting time if she really won't get credit. She's willing to do this on a regular basis if she joins the team.
  • My sis is still working on mining. She has 1k stone, but would also like to join, otherwise she finds there is no point in just wasting time if she really won't get credit. She's willing to do this on a regular basis if she joins the team.

I was all +1 for that on discord just tell gala
  • I’m all for having her join, as long as our mother members agree
  • I’m all for having her join, as long as our mother members agree

mother members xD
  • Ahmad09 said:

I’m all for having her join, as long as our mother members agree

mother members xD
    Ooooooooppps..
  • I’m all for having her join, as long as our other members agree

@-Joystick- , @coffeefreak87 ? Thoughts?
  • why do we even have a discord server *facepalm
  • Ahmad09 said:

why do we even have a discord server *facepalm

I don’t have access to my discord at da moment
  • Ahmad09 said:

I'm sorry, why not?
  • Ahmad09 said:

I'm sorry, why not?
    I wasn’t home
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited June 2018

Ahmad09 said:

I'm sorry, why not?
    I wasn’t home
    Ah, okay. I thought it had to do with some kind of ban. I thought "I was unaware of such things"
  • bump thank you everybody who wanted to join the team but we still dont have any supplies like foggy and darkness stamps but anything u can donate is alright we would use it somehow
  • bump still needing some donations we would highly appreciate it if you help