a cubic castles future?

People are constantly mining, collecting and crafting. Will one day all those items have no more room to go? Will rooms and realms be crowded with extra blocks and chests? Will no one have the heart to throw their items away?

Or what if there are too many qbees? Not enough room in the lobbies to even EXIT? Hollawarps appear 5 times per second?

Just a little thing to think about :O

Comments

• That's me right now. I never throw blocks away. I search through @Graceful Thunder 's trash in her storage all the time (About an hour ago). Even when I accidentally pluck a block in a mine, I feel the need to collect it even if I don't need it.
  • That's me right now. I never throw blocks away. I search through @Graceful Thunder 's trash in her storage all the time (About an hour ago). Even when I accidentally pluck a block in a mine, I feel the need to collect it even if I don't need it.

:O same! I feel so bad to toss the block out and let it vanish there :(
  • I wish a big youtuber would make the game known, even if it would get a bit crowded, atleast we could have more people to sell to/Buy from. Plus the devs could make more servers for the ammount of people that join the game.