rip regs

edited June 2018 in Community
on friday night /trade became a reg some ppls bussinesses will die bcz of this I like it tho would saave a newbies 50c to buy a reh who noticed this

Comments

• Yeah. #RIPCashRegs
  • Change is not a bad thing and yes it is the end of registers overall but that is the name of the game. The trade command being an on the go register is super convenient.
  • Change is not a bad thing and yes it is the end of registers overall but that is the name of the game. The trade command being an on the go register is super convenient.

Agreed.

Agreed.
    Same....

But it is sad to see a item that was very useful go.

But I like the change because it is easier to pay someone or give money to someone. But cash regs still will be needed for hollas and stuff!
  • StevilStevil Member

But cash regs still will be needed for hollas and stuff!

Yes, I don't think regs are completely useless now. It's still a much quicker action to tap a button instead of typing /trade and trying to find that one person in a big list of others.

• Indeed Mad is right, regs still have a place in a shops.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This was an error. It should not have changed and will be reverting back to how it was.
  • edited June 2018
    ohhhhhh lol
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

This was an error. It should not have changed and will be reverting back to how it was.

Well... rip
  • This was an error. It should not have changed and will be reverting back to how it was.

Well that SUCKS.