Update Suggestions 2018

-=Clan=-

I think its a struggle when your trying to look up for a clan member in your clan, I mean, for example I want to promote or kick someone from my clan but my clan has too many members in it and that member that I wanted to promote or kick wasn't on the top so I had to scroll down for ages.

I m hoping you guys add a search bar for names on top, which is a part of the options and also add a clan member profile that will show the member's information about how long he/she is in the clan, rank, when joined, last time active (cubic time) and more you guys would like to add....I also think you guys should add more role spaces and a role for the person who made the clan which means he/she is un-demotable and un-kickable...(reffering to discord ranks/roles)

-=Overworld=-

We always love something new....I really think you guys should remake/re-design the overworld...it's just really plain to look at to be honest

-=Cubic Learning Center=-

I really do think it's the right time to renovate/re-design the Cubic Learning Center..you guys should add all of the recipes there and make it the blocks/items section by section for convinience

-=Taunts, animations and new emoticons=-

I think we should have new emoticons and new taunts animation, I really do think a lot of cc players are sick of these emoticons in game " :) :( :'( >:( :3 :Q: *^^* :O :D " I mean its too old and plain...I think the devs should add more, and add new qbee taunt animations should be like, example if we type /wave the qbee's hand will wave, I mean that is just fantastic

That's all for now...Thank you for reading my suggestions

Comments

• I agree with the clan,taunts one.
    -1 for the CC Learning Center
    -1 for the Overworld.

Really do you need more craftable items when there's like 100+?
    The Overworld looks good already.
  • +1 all
  • Clan : +1
    Overworld : -1
    Learning Center : +1 Yes, it looks messy but now Gdog is in charge of keeping it updated.
    Emoticons : ±1