I Got My Red Ballon Scammed

Ok So All This Started Me Doing A Social Experiment For Youtube Then I Caught 2 Scamers And The 3rd One its A Real Scammer Is Name Is Posiek And This What Happened So I Dropped The Ballon By Accident The owner Grabs It I Ask For It Back Then The Owner Bans Me (The Account I Was Doing The Social Experiment Its Called Lil Skies) And The Video Will Be Posted Soon IM SO MAD XD

Comments

• Again D4nk! You shouldn't try to catch scammers! It puts you at more of a risk!
  • Again D4nk! You shouldn't try to catch scammers! It puts you at more of a risk!

How Can I Get It Back?

• Oof! This should go in this thread : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports/#lastest

Try contacting support, but I do absolutly not know if you will get your baloon back =/
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited June 2018

Post in the scam reports thread with evidence and don't drop items in others realms.
    Yeah if you going to play into scammers tricks for clicks then thats the risk you take.
    D4nK said:

Again D4nk! You shouldn't try to catch scammers! It puts you at more of a risk!

How Can I Get It Back?

You can't get it back. Items are not returned by cosmic cow games.

• gdog said:

Post in the scam reports thread with evidence and don't drop items in others realms.
    Yeah if you going to play into scammers tricks for clicks then thats the risk you take.

D4nK said:

Again D4nk! You shouldn't try to catch scammers! It puts you at more of a risk!

How Can I Get It Back?

You can't get it back. Items are not returned by cosmic cow games.

I Dropped The Ballon By Accident I Dint Meant To I Was Going To Place It On Reg And I Dropped It
  • LiteRary said:

l guess there's nothing to do, unfortunately.

Ik Well Lets Pray for my ballon XD
This discussion has been closed.