Clan Suggestions! [too long]

MedicationsMedications Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Okay, so let me just put some keywords here so you can have think about what will these things do before I put everything together as a whole suggestion so.. :

Spoiler: Keywords

Cubic Clans Museum
- this is an official realm where you can see the Top Clans and Featured Clans. You can also see the featured clan realms with awesome builds or magnificent clan preparations
(such as clan stadium, main hall, etc. That are most characteristics of a clan)

Clan Point
- these are the points you needed to be the top clans on the Official Clan Realm.

Clan NPC
- NPCs that gives clan point whenever you do their quests. (requires clan teamwork)

See more of like this at Ed's clan Suggestions:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/20499/clan-overhaul-suggestion#latest

Mighty Clan Statue
- this is a statue that will be given when your clan has the most clan points.

Seasonal Clan Cup
- it is a seasonal event for the clans. After the event ends, the clan who has the most clan points will receive a Mighty Clan Statue

Clan Cup Registration Bumper
- it is a bumper used by clan members when a Clan Cup starts to begin gaining Clan Points.

Okay so lets start combining things together.
The Cubic Clan Museum has 2 main features (for now), the Featured Clan Realms and the Clan Leaderboard bumper. The featured Clan Realms contain awesome Clan Builds and more clan preparations
(such as clan stadium, main hall, etc. That are most characteristics of a clan).

The bumper is just like on the easter one that monitors the person's point, but this time it holds clan points which will be the Clan Point (CP). Obtaining CP requires teamwork from your clan mates. There will be three main source of CP: Clan NPC Quests and Clan Races.

Clan NPC will give you quests that needs a specific amount of clan members to do task that needs the same amount for each member.
The ClanNPC will be located at the Cubic Clan Museum.

Clan Races, Winners will still receive cubits (still) and Clan Points, and Clan participants will also receive small amount of CP for participating.

The Clan Cup can be held every 2 months or more.

The first Season for the Clan Cup will start and all clans can use the Clan NPC to begin but they first need to participate by bumping from the Clan Registration bumper which is located on the Clan Museum, then after you bumped the bumper you can now receive quests from the Clan NPC to gain CP. only people who bumped the register can gain xp to their clan

The Winning clan of the Clan Cup can receive a Mighty Clan Statue that you can interact, pressing open will show you a small letter containing the winner's clan name, with an evidence of winning the x cup with a CosmicCow logo for a nice look.

People who leaves the clan when the season starts cannot gain clan points for the person's new clan.

For example:

Season 2 Clan Cup is Ongoing.
I left "the poop clan" and joined to "the taco clan". I cannot register my point to the clan since the bumper is now closed.

Comments

• Nice Idea I like it
  • Cubic Clans Museum
    Why not!

Clan Point
    Seems legit and linked to your first idea.

Clan NPC
    Has been suggested but not for clan, so yes!

Mighty Clan Statue
    I like that reward thingy that only some people could have, it could be untradeable, or would change CC's economy a bit.

Seasonal Clan Cup
    =3

Clan Cup Registration Bumper
    Interesting
  • Yes I need this to happen. It would be so much fun.
  • yes,+1