Cubic Suppliers Inc. (we mine resources!)

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited June 2018 in Player Events & Creations

=====ABOUT US=====

The Cubic Suppliers Inc. is a cubic castles company here to help you for a small fee of cubits! We will do almost any job you'd like for us to do. Just send me or Awesome_L a holla (PM, comment or friend request) and we'll love to assist! Tell us as much information as you can so we can get your order as accurate as possible. :)

=====SERVICES=====

• BUILDING Cost: 1Oc per 15O blocks
    Want assistance building something? We will build for you! You must supply materials needed and give us at least an idea of what you want built.
  • MINING Cost: 1Oc per 1OO blocks; 1c per 3 ore; 1c per 4 cotton/rubber [] Room emptying is 10c per 200 blocks
    Need materials for a giant build or project, or want a realm mined out? We will mine for you! You must give us an exact order amount and only do 1,OOO blocks/ore/items per order. If you want a room mined empty,
    We will NOT do orders such as fancy road or new wood as those require extra items.
  • ITEM FINDING Cost: free
    Looking for a doctor hat or spider umbrella? We'll find an item for you and possibly buy it so you can find it faster!

=====OTHER INFORMATION=====

Tumbleweed and Awesome_L are the owners of this service, contact them for information or if you wish to request.
To request copy & paste this informnation:

IGN:
SERVICE WANTED & INFO:
OTHER: (optional)

Do I Pay You Now Or After? After we mine, we give you your items and you pay us; If we're mining out a room we'll stop for payment every 200 blocks so you can't run away without paying >:O

Your Pricing Is Off! That's okey; I'm bad at prices so please let us know if there is a problem with cubits!

Comments