Who has bought cubits???

2»

Comments

• CrepusCrepus Member
    Bought like $30+ on this game but still nub ;-;
  • Supporting CC to me would be like saying I am ok with all that is wrong with the game.

If you want my support, fix the broken things that waste my cubits, then put your iron fist DOWN on scammers, dont just slap em in the face. It IS your game so take it back for OUR sakes. Do you really think the scammers buy cubits? I do not.

It may seem like I am a pessimist but I look at things like how they are supposed to be and point out when they are not. Doing it right is what is supposed to happen without a pat on the back. Doing it wrong should NOT be rewarded. When things are done right it is its own reward but still there are blessings and yes those include players becoming patrons.
  • I buy cubits when i have the money for it. Most iv spent at once is 50 bucks. I mostly just buy 20 bucks worth
  • BUMP
  • I buy cubits when i have the money for it. Most iv spent at once is 50 bucks. I mostly just buy 20 bucks worth

Just like me. But i do it way too much XD
  • I've never bought c
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Contumas said:

I've never bought c

How did you even find this thread lol
  • Both, I buy more cubits though.
  • in 757 hours playing this game i never bought any cubits :D
  • flooks said:

I could easily use that money to buy some white chocolate for my crush ;)

My comment was the cringiest of history *Hides in bushes*
  • never, i'd regret it. I always find that buying in-game currency with real money isn't worth it, especially since i lose cubits to items i may not want for the long-term pretty easily. Besides, earning hundreds of cubits from grinding makes me happy :3
  • Yeah I've bought 500m and have 110000 hrs
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have bought a lot..
  • The only thing I have ever bought was the right to be painted onto this canvas that made it into the game. The painter messed up my name, though.