Who has bought cubits???

SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
in General Chat 30.35 Karma
Hey guys, I decided to do something MUCH more productive than worrying about whether the events are fair or not, behold, THE WHO HAS BOUGHT CUBITS POLL!!! Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of peeps grind or buy their cubits, are there more people who buy, or more people who grind? Anyways, enjoy :D
CUBIIIIIITTTSSSS
  1. Have you ever bought cubits???62 votes
    1. YE
      45.16%
    2. NAH
      46.77%
    3. I NEVAAA GET ANY CUBITS :(
        8.06%

Comments

• RisnormanyRisnormany Member
    4.15 Karma
    Im buying cubits for a piece of nametag :>
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    166.75 Karma
    I'm extremely lazy, I buy all my cubits xD. I'm supporting Cubic Castles tho so I'll glady do it.
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    32.95 Karma
    *rises hand*
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    75.60 Karma
    .. | >

Thats a raising hand text
  •  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    30.35 Karma

I'm extremely lazy, I buy all my cubits xD. I'm supporting Cubic Castles tho so I'll glady do it.

Awesome!!!
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.40 Karma
    A pirate does not simply get cubits the fastest way! but the smartest...
    30.35 Karma
    Piratax10 said:

A pirate does not simply get cubits the fastest way! but the smartest...

YARRRR!!!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    166.75 Karma
    Just bought 200k xD #supportdadevs
    30.35 Karma

Just bought 200k xD #supportdadevs

Gud fo you :D
  • CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    48.70 Karma
    Never have
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    41.75 Karma
    Never will.
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    25.25 Karma
    I bought 1 7.5k pack, 1 20k pack and 1 50k pack so far... I'm looking forward to buying another 50k pack this week :D
  • edited June 2018 41.05 Karma
    I believe I bought:
    2x 7.5k.
    2x 50k
    3x 1k
    2x20k

And now im broke xD
    Now I personally think I've wasted my money a little too much for virtual currency. But I would not say that i'd regret it. I supported my favourite developers so I don't regret it. But I dont think I will buy any cubits anytime soon. I could easily use that money to buy some white chocolate for my crush ;)
    30.35 Karma
    Flooks said:

I believe I bought:
    2x 7.5k.
    2x 50k
    3x 1k

And now im broke xD
    Now I personally think I've wasted my money a little too much for virtual currency. But I would not say that i'd regret it. I supported my favourite developers so I don't regret it. But I dont think I will buy any cubits anytime soon. I could easily use that money to buy some white chocolate for my crush ;)

Ooooooooooo ;)
  • 120.45 Karma
    Supporting the game is a good thing to do :)! If I spent three thousand dollars on cubits I would still have my moneys worth. If going by the formula fifty cents per hour of entertainment. I pay twenty to forty dollars for full games that yield between an average of sixty to hundred and twenty hours of enjoyment. When on the other hand I spent zero on CC. O_O I don't know why I am telling you all this.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    47.85 Karma
    Wow, just because you sometimes buy cubits doesn't mean you don't ever earn any in game...and just because you earn cubits in the game doesn't mean you are 'grinding' to do it.

I've earned most of my cubits in game - through mining and selling resources and completing daily quests; however, when there are deals (like Black Friday), I have bought some cubits to support the developers.
    30.35 Karma
    b3achy said:

Wow, just because you sometimes buy cubits doesn't mean you don't ever earn any in game...and just because you earn cubits in the game doesn't mean you are 'grinding' to do it.

I've earned most of my cubits in game - through mining and selling resources and completing daily quests; however, when there are deals (like Black Friday), I have bought some cubits to support the developers.

b3achy, I didn't mean it that way, but the question itself was phrased "who bought cubits?", so yeah, I see what you mean, and I agree, also mining is grinding imo, but I digress :)
  • OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    64.90 Karma
    Never have I bought cubits! I’ll probably will buy some in the future.
  • Mr.GrimMr.Grim Member
    3.15 Karma

Never have I bought cubits! I’ll probably will buy some in the future.

Same orange I want to but I’m not allowed to
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    11.30 Karma
    Is watching ads included
    30.35 Karma

Is watching ads included

No, sorry dear sir, perhaps I will make a poll for that..
    30.35 Karma
    OMG, its a tie in the forums cc community folks!!!
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    32.95 Karma
    No one will beat me! I probably spent more than 100$ on this. AND I HAVE NO REGRETS! HAHAHAHAHA
    30.35 Karma

No one will beat me! I probably spent more than 100$ on this. AND I HAVE NO REGRETS! HAHAHAHAHA

DO NOT TRY TO INTIMIDATE THE DARK LORD
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    31.20 Karma
    Twice I have got 20k. That's it.
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    69.35 Karma
    Bought a couple 25k's and maybe 50k, biught 400k on black friday
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    9.30 Karma
    me i purchased 50$
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    41.70 Karma
    Black Friday deals are when I purchase Cubits. I don't know exactly how much, since most were purchased through various gift cards for google play and apple over the years. But out of my own money I have spent $100 on Cubits, which was last time for SirKewberth's daughter birth cubit sale event.

I do mine and sell for almost all of my cubits though. But since I love Cubic Castles still and want to see it grow, I am a supporter.
    30.35 Karma
    Liberated said:

Black Friday deals are when I purchase Cubits. I don't know exactly how much, since most were purchased through various gift cards for google play and apple over the years. But out of my own money I have spent $100 on Cubits, which was last time for SirKewberth's daughter birth cubit sale event.

I do mine and sell for almost all of my cubits though. But since I love Cubic Castles still and want to see it grow, I am a supporter.

:D
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    2.05 Karma
    Hmm never.