Can someone tell me how to change textures

I was trying to figure out this for so long I back up texture image files and replace with another but it does not seem to be working how do I change textures?

Comments

• YoussYouss Member
    Okay how do i change on steam version is it the same way like on windows installer??

• Here is a quick instruction with images..
    1. Go to your steam library, find Cubic Castles. Then, right click it..

2. Click on 'Properties' that should be around the end, if not, the end.
    3. Navigate to Local Files on the top.

4. Then, click on 'Browse Local Files' which should be at the top as indicated by the arrow.

5. It should open Explorer and navigate to the game files by itself. And you should be on the page below.. go into 'DynaContent' folder.

6. Then navigate into the 'images' folder and it should have the textures you are looking for to replace.

After that, simply replace the textures that you want to replace.

1.png 9.6K
    3.png 9.9K
    2.png 20.2K
    5.png 10.4K
    4.png 24.8K
  • YoussYouss Member
    edited May 2018
    Raizuseku said:

Here is a quick instruction with images..

1. Go to your steam library, find Cubic Castles. Then, right click it..

2. Click on 'Properties' that should be around the end, if not, the end.
    3. Navigate to Local Files on the top.

4. Then, click on 'Browse Local Files' which should be at the top as indicated by the arrow.

5. It should open Explorer and navigate to the game files by itself. And you should be on the page below.. go into 'DynaContent' folder.

6. Then navigate into the 'images' folder and it should have the textures you are looking for to replace.

After that, simply replace the textures that you want to replace.

I am having a problem how do I replace them when I replace a texture the game crashes just after I open it and keeps doing that when I put files back the game becomes fine