More bugs on Steam now that Windows Version is gone

There is more bugs and connection losses now than ever. I loss connection every 5-20 minutes, even when I have full bars. This doesn't happen to my sister, who plays on her tablet.

Comments

• There is more bugs and connection losses now than ever. I loss connection every 5-20 minutes, even when I have full bars. This doesn't happen to my sister, who plays on her tablet.

YE HAPPENED TO ME
  • Yes switching to steam I could not even stay connected to CC, I was having the same issue. What helped me is directly linking my laptop to the internet modem with an Ethernet cable like one would do with a regular PC. Now I am not having constant DCs.
  • I have had played on steam before and this never happened.

me tooo io wisho diso iso fixedo soono
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

I have had played on steam before and this never happened.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Also if you can, try a wired connection instead of wireless. it should help alot if your DCs are due to your Internets speed.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Also if you can, try a wired connection instead of wireless. it should help alot if your DCs are due to your Internets speed.
    I tried my secondary wifi Gamer 5, and it still didn't help. I tried reinstalling it. Doesn't work.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I tried my secondary wifi Gamer 5, and it still didn't help. I tried reinstalling it. Doesn't work.
    Are you sure your computer is turned on, sir?
    Its on
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Are you sure your computer is turned on, sir?
    Its on
    Okay I will forward you to the technical support departament in a moment. Please wait. *generic music starts playing*
    Na its fine...it works sometimes and not others
    Thankfully I can use my sis tablet sometimes. XD
  • I’ve never had issue with steam and as far as I know, the disconnects shouldn’t be linked to steam unless you have something auto-downloading on steam which could cause more lag and lead you to disconnect. Even so, steam almost always pauses your download when you launch a game to prevent the game from lagging. I’m not sure what could be the issue or if its an issue regarding steam at all or just the Internet.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The connection code is the same. The only reason I could think of for problems like this is if you're using steam to download other files while playing.