New Jurassic items

hey, these are my suggestions for what to add.
1. a pet triceratops or another dinosaur
2. new plants flowers and others
3. dino tail

Comments

• +1 Why not :) and Dino tail sounds interesting to me :)
  • +++++111111111
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    This sound really cool ideas like a Jurassic pack or something for the stile +1
  • YoussYouss Member
    yeah i can imagine this being a normal thing in cubic castles +1 nice idea
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited May 2018
    Just saying, everyone thinks of jurassic when they think of dinosaurs... but most of the dinosaurs you are thinking lived in the Triassic period.
  • Look at Sir getting nerdy and technical ahaha.
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Just saying, everyone thinks of jurrassic when they think of dinosaurs... but most of the dinosaurs you are thinking lived in the Triassic period.

Were they even periods? Or were they perhaps environments?
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Just saying, everyone thinks of jurrassic when they think of dinosaurs... but most of the dinosaurs you are thinking lived in the Triassic period.

Time periods. And sure why not!
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Time periods. And sure why not!
    I wasn’t asking, I am questioning whether there were periods
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes, in the mesozoic era there is three periods. Cretaceous, jurassic, and triassic. Triassic is when most dinosaurs showed up, jurassic is when the earliest birds showed up.
    Also periods are divided by changes in evolution and fossils.
    Eras are divided by large changes such as multiple cell organisms or dinosaurs going extinct
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Yes, in the mesozoic era there is three periods. Cretaceous, jurassic, and triassic. Triassic is when most dinosaurs showed up, jurassic is when the earliest birds showed up.
    Also periods are divided by changes in evolution and fossils.
    Eras are divided by large changes such as multiple cell organisms or dinosaurs going extinct

Dude, Ik what the theory says, the thing is, I don’t believe there is enough evidence to support the theory
  • QbirdQbird Member
    +1
  • +1 for all :D
  • This needs to come!
  • VelvetlotusVelvetlotus Member
    edited June 2018
    +1 <3 this would be AWWWESOME!!!

Hold on a second... What if there was a dinosaur "biome" to mine and explore?
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited June 2018

+1

This is a neat decorative idea, but mines are supposed to be practical. What would you get from in there?
  • +1

This is a neat decorative idea, but mines are supposed to be practical. What would you get from in there?
    bones
  • +1 Maybe the dinosaur could hatch from an egg?