Jetpack Concept Idea (Pictures Included)

BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
edited May 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
So I recently started 3D Building So I'm pretty new, but I love the idea of a jetpack being in cubic castles. I've prepared some ideas.

Jetpack Concept: As you can see from the pictures, it's a basic concept of how it would ideally look in game as a normal costume peice. I recycled some textures from other items in game to create it.

Mine: The idea is to allow players to fly to higher grounds in certain situations like the mountain mine. The player would be able to fly normally in mines, freely to escape any holes dug down for an easy escape or to fly up a hill fast

Other Players Realms: Create an alternate option in the world setting to allow players to use jetpacks or disable them to prevent any cheating in pvp's or parkours, or other activity's.

How it works:
If enabled in the world, the player could press an alternate take off button to hover above the ground and press the jump button repeatedly to fly higher and higher similar to how players act in the water. Upon pressing the launch button again, the jetpack would be powered off.
-What if the settings is disabled in the world?: The jetpack would be a normal costume peice simular to a wand. The setting would prevent take off making it normal gameplay

Where do you obtain it?: Ideally it would be a craftable, but possibly in the store with it's own section of different selections of jetpacks.

I also made a concept picture if it was in the inventory

(P.S: Excuse My Bad 3D Skills)

Comments

• :3 Jetpacks ... I dont need to read for know everything XD

dark ... I want to show u a good spoiler ...

In the print,I am browsing in game files, Dyna images and ... ( spoiler )

http://prntscr.com/jms39v
  • :3 Jetpacks ... I dont need to read for know everything XD

dark ... I want to show u a good spoiler ...

In the print,I am browsing in game files, Dyna images and ... ( spoiler )

http://prntscr.com/jms39v

I believe that was an Easter egg. Would be nice if it was a part of it c:
  • And would have far too much lag.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    If there was an option to disable them in a realm, like for cars, +1.
    The owner could avoid lag and cheating on parkours.
  • Qbird said:

If there was an option to disable them in a realm, like for cars, +1.
    The owner could avoid lag and cheating on parkours.

yes, this is the best way
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited May 2018
    -1 sry this would be a mess cause so manny people would cheat at parkour and different things. Plus i cant really thing of a reason for this except to help build stuff. Plus imagine the lagg it would cause.