The old activity wall thing back (poll)

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
edited May 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Like right now its really hard to even post a picture on the activity wall, can we have the old thing back or maybe the same as in threads that we can just select them... i always have to try over 6 times before finally being able to post it sorta right

Comments

• edited May 2018
    I don't know what we are talking but I generally don't have a problem posting pictures but that is because I am on a pc, mobile would probably be a different story. I am though for an easier method to share pictures than what I do.
  • I don't know what we are talking but I generally don't have a problem posting pictures but that is because I am on a pc, mobile would probably be a different story. I am though for an easier method to share pictures than what I do.

I can only post it as a PDF. I don't like it. So +1

• I don't know what we are talking but I generally don't have a problem posting pictures but that is because I am on a pc, mobile would probably be a different story. I am though for an easier method to share pictures than what I do.

You can post pictures just fine on the activity wall on mobile unless your lame Apple keyboard doesn't have left and right arrow keys :>
  • JackFury said:

I don't know what we are talking but I generally don't have a problem posting pictures but that is because I am on a pc, mobile would probably be a different story. I am though for an easier method to share pictures than what I do.

You can post pictures just fine on the activity wall on mobile unless your lame Apple keyboard doesn't have left and right arrow keys :>
    I can't post the pic to where you can see if without clicking a link or anything.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited May 2018
    JackFury said:

Yeah indeed, its possible, but then youll have to go first to a thread, put the picture in the chat place there, copy the link and then put the link in 5he chat place at the activity wall, and then there is also that youll have to do it good (what i always fail at). . .

Would be much better if we could just click an image in the activity wall and done