Craftable Hollas....? (comic)

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited May 2018 in General Chat

I heard a rumor a little while back that the devs would eventually make Hollas craftable. For the purpose of this comic, let's assume this is true.

In short, the spam would be insane. Please, do not ever make Hollas craftable. I'm fine with lowering the price a bit (though it isn't much already) or even better, sell Hollas as singles instead of packs of 4. This would make them more affordable to some. But not craftable. Just no.

Comments

• Good job!
  • They could be craftable,but just extremely pricy like 300 gold with some other stuff or something like that, then it might not be as spammy but who knows
  • It would be awesome if hollas were craftable cuz then we could always holla but ya peoeple would spam it and then you wouldn’t even be able to see the chat
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Okay first don’t do Hollas crafteables and second with wich items would you do the holla ??? :v with a computer +system+codes #nosense
  • Okay first don’t do Hollas crafteables and second with wich items would you do the holla ??? :v with a computer +system+codes #nosense

That is a joke ._.
  • lol. the comic is funny.
  • Okay first don’t do Hollas crafteables and second with wich items would you do the holla ??? :v with a computer +system+codes #nosense

That is a joke ._.
    Yeah Dangamer I'm not sure if you get the joke
  • CreepuBCreepuB Member
    Its funny how accurate this would be if this actually became a thing in the game
  • AWWW Why, not for just a day were some people can get them ans spam XD or save but mostly SPAM
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

AWWW Why, not for just a day were some people can get them ans spam XD or save but mostly SPAM

1 day is all we need to-------
  • How 'bout an event where one whole days is free hollas xD but of course only one holla per person
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited May 2018
    OR have a perk that enables you to craft hollas xd

...or that 1 day free hollas thing xdd

Nice comic also :O