What is the maximum size for a forums profile picture?

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited May 2018 in General Chat
As all of you know, I have a drawing thread where I draw people's qbees for cubits. Most of these pictures end up being used as forums profile pictures. I draw all of them on 800x800 canvases to make sure the image isn't too large to fit, but I would certainly like my pictures to look more clean and smooth, so what's the highest definition I can make them without them exceeding the size limit? I'm assuming there is a size limit, that would make sense.

Comments

• I'm not sure the answer to that question, but how are your pictures NOT smooth? You are a good artist though, and what the artist needs is what the artist needs.
  • I'm not sure the answer to that question, but how are your pictures NOT smooth? You are a good artist though, and what the artist needs is what the artist needs.

He just wants to improve, that’s good :)
  • @SirKewberth help in this question please?
  • @SirKewberth help in this question please?

Actually, I don't think SirKewberth would know either. These forums are owned by Vanilla, created using their software. The Cubic devs may have set up the forums, but they have no say in matters such as profile picture sizes.
  • interesting... why u dont do an test with your profile picture ?

• You can test it out, try 1600x1600 and if that works, go to 3200x3200?