Hiring someone to draw my YouTube thumbnails or make them!

Yep! You read the tittle! I pay you 10c each thumbnail....around 70-100c a week. Or... you can be nice to me and do it for free so I can raise 7.1k (For 20x20 realm and official papers). So.... comment down below to enter! You can PM me your thumbnail!

Comments

• QbirdQbird Member
    People usually do that work for real money, or way more than 10c a thumbnail.
    I don't think you'll find someone that would help you for a while on this forum, maybe you could post this on more websites if that's not done yet
  • I would love to draw you some thumbnails :) PM me what you want.
  • You used my drawing without permission -_- i think you should change it (if its possible idk much about Yt anyway)
  • You used my drawing without permission -_- i think you should change it (if its possible idk much about Yt anyway)

I replied to your message. I am sorry. Like I said, I thought you would put your username on it like most artist do. But I guess you didn't. And my old forum picture, is on google, why? Cause the minute you post something it can be found all over. Be sure to put your name so people don't take credit!

I replied to your message. I am sorry. Like I said, I thought you would put your username on it like most artist do. But I guess you didn't. And my old forum picture, is on google, why? Cause the minute you post something it can be found all over. Be sure to put your name so people don't take credit!
    I placed my name but it got covered up

I placed my name but it got covered up
    Oh... be sure to add it to my next request! I'll put credits out.