Hinter's Amazing Amusements Creation Feature

Hello everyone and welcome to this thread! The purpose of this thread is to feature two creations in Hinter's Amusement Park twice weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Not familiar with Hinter's Amazing Amusements? No worries I will be glad to tell you! Hinter's Amazing Amusements or HAA for short is a large collection of creations made by many different individuals that cover a wide range of builds like parkour and decorative realms. It makes for a smooth and easy process of finding quality creations all under one roof, how convenient! Hit the lobby search bumper and type Hinter's Amazing Amusements, that simple :).

When you first enter the park it should look like this-

There will be a green pathway you will need to follow and then enter the door that will lead you to the attraction hallway.

For ease of finding an attraction each hallway is color coordinated and creations are catergorized by hallways with an allocated color.

Red-Parkour
Orange- Rollercoasters and Racetracks
White-Pvp
Purple- Decorative Builds
Yellow-Mazes and Stories
Green- Combination Builds
Blue-Pixel Art
Pink- Live Games

We at Hinter Amazing Amusement Park hope you visit and enjoy the attractions! After a few weeks have passed I have plans on expanding the collection by adding new creations so stay tuned. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them below in the comment section.

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Creations will be featured on this post then archived in spoilers below the featured creation The featured creation will change every Wednesday and Saturday.

Darklight Cube

Darklight Cube can be located in the orange hallway and it is a fun rollercoaster built by Hinter and myself that takes you on a journey into the dark. One day Hinter had the bright idea of creating a 40 by 40 by 40 out of solid glass and he brought me on board to aid him in the epic endeavor. Boy how I was a naive starry eyed builder, little did I know what I was signing up for. It was a brutal mind melting week long process of laying glass for hours on end. If you ever have the privilege of meeting Hinter you will notice a peculiar event transpires when Hinter says he has an idea- Everyone with any sense disappears suddenly. After finishing the solid glass cube it sat alone and sad in storage for almost a year before Hinter decided to convert it into a rollercoaster. He and I laid the track then I finished it with decorative pizzazz. Make sure to turn off speed demon and bring a parachute!
  • Feature the realm: "THE FLOOR IS LAVA" (without quotes) It is the hardest parkour in cc made by yours truly, and the only person who has beaten it yet is also yours truly, even tho ive done like 20 hollas in there. prize is still clanstone btw and the course is cheat proof, i will know if u cheat using a special method xD