Realm Extender

2»

Comments

• JackFury said:

BJDware said:

It would be a nice option to have, but it's quite difficult to actually do. I'm not against adding it it in the future, but it's not an easy one to just toss in.

Rooms, realms and doorways have always been a disorganized mechanic.
    Too many unrecycled doorways, rooms, and realms litter the Cubicverse. Not to mention the sacrificed builds.
    Just the OP's suggestion alone (along with downsizing) would be effective.

I Can easily imagine the difficulty of adding such a feature. But i'm sure it would be highly valued amongst the players and i would even go as far as saying that it would positively improve the outlook of the game that bit more.
    Offering players to adjust and modify their personal sandbox environment dimensions, instead of just complete replacement.. definitely has to be a win.
    You know what would be even better? A way to trash rooms and realms. Obviously only the owner could do this, but I have had the issue for a while of having too many little rooms that I don't need and nowhere to place the doors but in another room.
    you know what would be better? a way to put realms and rooms back in your inventory like doors, to store them :D
  • What if we could also change the original angle of the realm? So when you walk in, it's a different orientation.
  • What if we could also change the original angle of the realm? So when you walk in, it's a different orientation.

Yes PLLLLLLZZZZ, I hate it when I enter a certain way and it ruins the effect I want people to experience when they enter
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2018
    JackFury said:

You know what would be even better? A way to trash rooms and realms. Obviously only the owner could do this, but I have had the issue for a while of having too many little rooms that I don't need and nowhere to place the doors but in another room.

you know what would be better? a way to put realms and rooms back in your inventory like doors, to store them :D

Erm....
    BJDware said:

One of the reasons as to why i always build in 100x100.

It has been suggested many times over the years, and it needs to be implemented one day.

They need to do an update where they implement these features:
    -Room/Realm resizing (upsizing and downsizing)
    -Room to realm / realm to room, transforming.
    -Doorway repacking.
    -Room/realm repacking.
    -Room/realm deletion.

• BJDware said:

JackFury said:

Erm....
    BJDware said:

It has been suggested many times over the years, and it needs to be implemented one day.

-Doorway repacking.
    -Room/realm repacking.
    -Room/realm deletion.

XD
  • BJDware said:

JackFury said:

Erm....
    BJDware said:

-Doorway repacking.
    -Room/realm repacking.
    -Room/realm deletion.

Didn't see that there