Thievery in Cubic Castles, a sad story.

*KeySpirits**KeySpirits* Member
edited May 2018 in General Chat
Hello everyone, i write this in tears while i try to organize my mind, it makes no sense at all, how could it happen? I trusted him for a long time and he does this to me? Thievery is wrong, boys! Work for it! dont take what doesnt belongs to you!
And the author of such scam, he seemed a good person, he seemed harmless, i even gave him perms despite the fact there i a big warning in my HD screen that clearly tells me to not trust others so easily...

BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER It's not the fact that i gave him perms even knowing the risks of it, what really matters now is to catch that filthy scum.

Fortunately I managed to capture the villain in photos! Which are going to serve as proof to the CC staff, and also be used to recreate this terrible incident.
When i checked my cubit amount, it was zero! I quickly used all my sources to find the guilty, and my jaw dropped when i realized who was..:

Look at his sinister smile, his eyes full of greed and evilness while embracing my vast fortune. (the economy is pretty bad right now)
I tried to reasonate with him, but he denied everything, and even acted hostile towards me.

I didn't had more options, so i acted in self defense to get my money back:

I can just hope that the CC staff works in caught this criminal, before he does it to more people.

Animus iocandi.
3.PNG 469.6K

Comments