Players cheating in giveaways through bugs.

A player named 'Yes That's Me' or 'Yes Thats Me' (Can't remember currently) Has been cheating in my raffle giveaways. He will warp to the dispenser area every time there is a giveaway so I know he's an alt; that's why he knows when the giveaways are being held. I'm not sure how he does it, but I know for sure I have not opened the box since I built it: I use pizzas to get in, and a gather bumper to warp people in.

@LateCom said that they might know the glitch being used, in case this helps.

Comments

• It's called camping. A player takes an item in the dispenser then disconnects, logs off. When you host the next giveaway, he will be at the exact same place when he relogs. My best advice to you is place the dispenser on a different location everytime you do a giveaway.
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited May 2018

It's called camping. A player takes an item in the dispenser then disconnects, logs off. When you host the next giveaway, he will be at the exact same place when he relogs. My best advice to you is place the dispenser on a different location everytime you do a giveaway.

I've never seen him at one of my giveaways. Plus I know I wouldn't have chosen him because I don't choose anyone who looks like they could be an alt (really low level, rare clothing, or no clothing at all)

edit: that's confusing but basically when I raffle, I check the number and then I look who the number is: if it looks like it's an alt, I re-draw a new number.
  • interesting??
  • interesting??

Why. Lol
  • interesting??

Why. Lol
    I never seen an alt in the game before, or a major one like this.
  • try to be here when he's on and ban him.
  • try to be here when he's on and ban him.

It’s almost impossible. He spawns in the cage and checks if there is the best prize (b/w) scarf, if that’s the only one left, then d/c’s.

• Yep indeed, or as lucaa said, contact support
  • LateCom said:

mmm... there was one time where i was able to pack a b umb, tractor ,beard and a mot shirt from this glitch a long time ago.
    sorry but the particulars of this glitch will not be revealed to the community.

So you’re basically saying you stole those items using a bug? Correct me if i’m mistaken
  • I'm gonna request @mabz , @CosmicCow , and @SirKewberth
    To:
    1) please fix the bug?
    2) Check the IP and login history of Yes That's Me to see who it really is.
  •  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    edited May 2018
    LateCom said:

mmm... there was one time where i was able to pack a b umb, tractor ,beard and a mot shirt from this glitch a long time ago.
    sorry but the particulars of this glitch will not be revealed to the community.

You jerk, if you were truly trustworthy, you would reveal the particulars of this glitch, but just like I suspected, your nothing more then a scammer, but if ur doing to make sure that no one else uses the glitch, then good, just be sure to show the glitch to the debs :)
This discussion has been closed.